BASS BARN banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Interested to see what guys use as a format in their log books. I haven't used one in a lot of years and think I want to again. I used to end up with more of a journal for each day. I think there's probably a good page format. I know I could come up with a great one if I was using a database and a laptop, but I'm not... Is there anything commercially printed already?

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
I was not able to come up with one that I felt had everything I wanted. Make you own in Word of Spreadsheet. Save it and print out as many as needed.

[ 01-26-2005, 12:20 PM: Message edited by: flukin nuts ]

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sterling, that's what I am looking for, but I don't want a book with 8-1/2 X 11 pages... Hoping to find something more in line with a 'Readers Digest' size..

·
Banned
2,143 Posts
HELLO TO ALL-You can type in fishing log books and fishing software on your search engine and take a look at the various information.I forget the actuall page but there is a free download and what i did is added and subtracted my own prefs. until i was happy with my results.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Every year I get a daily planner,that's 7"by9", from B.A.S.S..I take it with me on trips and pull one off the shelf to take a look back.I'm too old fashioned to put a log on my computer.Rarely do I fish everyday unless I'm away,so space is not a problem.You should keep a log,not only for referance,but for memories.

·
Registered
848 Posts
Go to a surveyors supply store. They have waterproof books of various sizes. They work out well for logs, GPS points , etc

·
Premium Member
18,100 Posts
Ramblin, RodFather has a very nice electronic logbook. Don't know what it's called but I've seen it and it's sweet.

I'm sure if ya give'em a shout he'd hook ya up

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Originally posted by GABTRID:
Ramblin check this out http://www.sportlogbooks.com/logbooks-fishing.html
Bob, checked it out... Looks like the right stuff, but no mention of the waterproof pages. I sent them a mail asking if they are. Just got a reply, not not waterproof, made w 70# paper tho..

[ 02-04-2005, 02:06 PM: Message edited by: Ramblin ]

1 - 15 of 15 Posts