BASS BARN banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13,465 Posts
Mine does not stay logged in anymore wither not sure why not but I have not really checked into too much. I do select the remember me, that usually sets a cookie i am thinking it may not be working probably or the cookie file is corrupt.

·
Banned
12,837 Posts
You guys can also check to see if you have accept all cookies for sites you view are saved on your computer. Don't know if there is a way to accept a certain cookie only.

·
Registered
3,711 Posts
If you are having to log on all the time and you are checking the remember me box... and it's not working... you're probably like me ... hating tracking cookies and trying to keep them deleted off your computer. To check why this may be happening go to your browser bar above ^ up at the top of your screen where it says File Edit View Favorites Tools and click on Tools then go to the bottom of the pop-up list where it says Internet Options and click on Internet Options... A Menu opens up and half way down the menu it says "Browsing history" with a clock Icon next to it... below it you will see a Delete button... click on it... and another menu will pop up... the first 4 boxes should be checked off and not the next 2 boxes... these boxes as stated keep your form data and passwords remembered... if it has a check mark it will ERASE / clear the information on those web sites every time you delete your browsing history....once you check or uncheck your preferences then cancel out of the menu and hit ok...then see if you get knocked off again ... if it doesn't knock you off.. your good to go... if it does happens again go back to the same browsing history menu and uncheck the cookies box and then you should really be good to go.

I hate browsing cookies and I was hitting that browsing history button all the time to delete the cookies...then I had to sign into Comcast and the Barn not knowing why it was happening.

If you want to prevent those pesky tracking cookies and snoopy websites try this free program > http://download.cnet.com/Do-Not-Tra...feed&subj=latestreviewed&part=rss&tag=nl.e415 :wave: :wave: :wave:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts