BASS BARN banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
I don't know, maybe it's just me, but that looks silly as hell!! They put these fish in a pen so you can catch them? Well gee there is a great sport for ya!! I would rather go there and run the risk of not catching a fish at all! But to have the fish already caged up for you, that is just not right IMHO!!!

That is almost as bad as the hunters that have 6 acres land, fenced off, and you can hunt whatever you want!!! Well that is real sporting, the animal only can go but so far!!

Sorry but IMHO I wouldn't spend a dime to do this!! You catch a tuna and he can only run so far til he hits the fence that has him trapped!!!

·
Registered
27,561 Posts
Cool Andy... maybe you can catch something other than a white :)

·
Banned
6,106 Posts
We're not as dumb as you look...;)

·
Registered
4,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
COMPLEAT said:
We're not as dumb as you look...;)
Are you telling me im gonna get screwed out of my deposit I sent them.:eek: I was looking forward to catching a 800lb bluefin on a fly rod.

·
Registered
214 Posts
easy fish

do you think we can get a group togeather and maybe do some herring or bunker fishing . a bunker trophy to go on the wall next to the sailfish?:cool:

·
Registered
728 Posts
And starting at $3800 for a one full day trip...what a bargain...we better get in line before it catches on and everyone knows...Shhhhhhhh

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
i like the group buy idea or maybe we can make our own pen and do it up here. i am sure we can save at least $4,000 per person. i will organize it. lets get a list going. i will go direct. they will definitely hook me up. oh, and by the way - i will need a cash prepayment. please send $2,000 cash to Jay Weinberg. don't worry, i won't spend your money:rolleyes:

·
Registered
98 Posts
i did the old man in the sea it was great

i did the old man in the sea at th bfr and loved it was great:D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts