BASS BARN banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's starting!! The winter flounder have started biting and the stripers will soon be slamming the baits out front.

Take a look at the website. If you book a week I'll take 50 dollars off the price just for mentioning the Bass Barn. There are also discounts for multi-week and seasonal rentals. Contact us if you're interested in anything or have any questions.

Triple H Management -- Click Here

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Lines In!

If it's before memorial day it doesn't have to be an entire week, get in touch with us about a long weekend you're interested in!

·
Registered
397 Posts
Sounds good. Are you doing the same in the fall?

[ 03-18-2005, 09:00 PM: Message edited by: Square Head ]

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
SEH34:

have you ever set up a derby rental??? Say from October 8th thru Nov 26th. Nothing fancy, just heat and hot water. A place to rest and grab a nap. An outside hose and a decent amount of parking is a must. House would be empty more than used. Weekends could be busy however.

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Circlehook,

Do you mean rent to you specifically or do something that lets anyone in the tournament stay over? I would not do the latter but I would do something for you or anyone else who wants to rent during that period. Give me a call on my cell phone, 610-659-5613, or email me: [email protected]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts