Registered
258 Posts
Winches

You did see that they are remanufactured units...........:confused:

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
did u notice that refurbs are suppose to have 3 month warranty, yet these have a full year. I mean if i wanted to spend an extra 100 dollars, plus get a 2 year warranty, sure i would buy a new winch!!!!! But 1 year warranty for under $300. My old 712 powerwinch has lasted me over 10 years!!!! I just checked his site again, he made another drop. lol

·
Registered
31,673 Posts
You did see that they are remanufactured units...........:confused:
he neglected to mention this the last time he posted it also. its a decent deal,but dont mis lead people by forgetting to mention they are remanufactured units. eastern marine,a sponsor sells the new unit.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I didnt know that south jersey marine was not a sposer on here too.I guess Eastern Marine is the only sponser bass barn has. I also didnt know that eastern marine was also a certified powerwinch repair shop too!!!!Oh wait their not. lol yeah i guess if someone wants to spend more money on the same product that isnt refurbished, thats their opinion. Last i checked we usually dont take our winches off the trailer so new or refurbished it makes no difference their all left outside. I wish i had the money these people have who want to spend more. They must not be married with no kids.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
phish4fun i guess ur not one to supports ur local marine store. Its people like u that put local marine stores out of buisness. GOOD FOR U!!! Lets support delaware!!! You live in Berlin, delaware isnt far from you when u need marine parts. lol Or u can go to west marine and spend 30 percent more. This should be a separate thread.

·
Registered
672 Posts
I looked at the resourses page a few weeks ago and i could have sworn i saw South Jersey Marine Outlet on the list !!!:confused:

·
Registered
31,673 Posts
phish4fun i guess ur not one to supports ur local marine store. Its people like u that put local marine stores out of buisness. GOOD FOR U!!! Lets support delaware!!! You live in Berlin, delaware isnt far from you when u need marine parts. lol Or u can go to west marine and spend 30 percent more. This should be a separate thread.
i am pretty sure my post states, its a decent deal:huh:
you neglected to post refurbished on both your posts. no need to miss lead people. now if it was 279.00 brand new,we all would be beating down your doors.dont get your panties all bunched up because you are not stating all the facts.

·
Registered
81 Posts
They are repacks from the power winch. like shipping may had a cracked case they are not used units stuff like that i bought one last season not one issue.:)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts