BASS BARN banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in the market for a 23ft CC or WA and would welcome any recommendations/referrals of boats on the market in the Cape May area. I've seen a few on this site already, and I'm interestd in seeing what else might be out there. Please e-mail your recommendations/referrals to me at [email protected].

Thanks to all...and Happy New Year!

·
Registered
52,618 Posts
Originally posted by bstolp:
I'm in the market for a 23ft CC or WA and would welcome any recommendations/referrals of boats on the market in the Cape May area. I've seen a few on this site already, and I'm interestd in seeing what else might be out there. Please e-mail your recommendations/referrals to me at [email protected].

Thanks to all...and Happy New Year!
FIRST WELCOME TO THE BARN HOPE YOU CONTINUE WITH US.THE GRADY C--724 HAS IS SURE WORTH AT LEAST A LOOK AND A LOT MORE QUESTIONS.THE PICTURES SHOW NICE.I'M NOT HIS COUSIN I NEVER MEET THE GENTELEMAN.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Got your email through the Barn. Reply on its way.

·
Registered
98 Posts
1995 Grady White Chase 263 t-top and twin 2002 Evnirude Fichts 200 hp each and 2002 Loadright trailer dual brakes and flush kits, neo roller.

49,995.00 look in salty dog or boat trader mid to 50,000. with older motors. it is a steal.

Reason 38 Ft Luhrs I just bought

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks Eck...little too big right now. In a few years, that's where I'll want to be....23 is just right for now.

·
Registered
96 Posts
pocono lou has a beautiful 2000 striper it is out of my price range but the boat is perfect he just sent me some pics if you e mail me i will send them to you !! I am looking myself good luck!

·
Registered
2,713 Posts
Motts ,

Check your email..... This is a sweet boat..and I know it inside and out been on it many times , I'm very interested in it..

[ 01-04-2004, 06:32 AM: Message edited by: canyon caster ]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts