BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I figure I'll give a shot here for any "unadvertised" deals. I'm looking for a 25-27 foot W/A or cuddy with outboard power. Some work or TLC is ok. fishing hulls only no cruisers. I'm close to pulling the trigger on a 25 grady sailfish but figured I would check in here first. My budget according to the boss
is 12k. Feel free to shoot me an email with what you have.

Ron

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ya I saw that, very nice rig but unfortunately the boss has me capped at 12k... it was 5k until I did some sweet talking

·
Registered
565 Posts
i know your looking for a fisher, but i figured for the price ill try, i have a 1985 23' searay cuddy with a i/o 350, new motor with a spun bearing, on a trailer with some electronics. 2500.00 also a 31' 1972 jersey sportfisherman, twin 350 inboards, flybridge with enclosure, 8000.00 still in water and fished regularly

anthony
267-304-2833

·
Registered
481 Posts
I HAVE A 24 GRADY OFFSHORE W/A 1987. FULL TRANSOM WITH GRADY BRACKET, 225HP YAMAHA 1987/2003WITH LESS 30 HOURS ON NEW (NOT REBUILT) POWER HEAD.9.9HP HI THRUST YAMAHA KICKER. LOAD RIGHT TRAILER WITH UPGRADED STAINLESS DICS BRAKES. ON THE TRAILER ,,AVALON AREA READY FOR SEA TRIAL.ASKING $16,000. I HAD AN OTHER BARNER ASKING TO BUY THE TRAILER IF YOU DON'T NEED IT TO GET THE PRICE DOWN.I MAY KEEP THE 9.9 ALSO.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Defiance,

sent you an email. The boat is a 26ft Luhrs deepvee cc/cuddy I/O powered. Negotiable prices that are in your ballpark. Boat is located in Freeport Long Island.

·
Registered
3,333 Posts
Check out Sea Squirrel Proline 1988 with twin 150's . I have same boat with 200's and it has been a great fishing platform . Wide 10' beam , plus I know he is VERY interested in moving it .

·
Registered
481 Posts
DAPLUMBER,,, I KNOW YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A TRAILER. I HAD YOU IN MINE WHEN I POSTED IT. SELL MY BOAT AND YOU WILL HAVE YOU TRAILER FOR SPRING!!!

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Still in the market folks, the last boat fell through due to a miscommunication somewhere. :( Thanks to all who emailed me I'm still looking if anyone has anything for sale in my price range. Got money looking to buy!

Thanks

Ron

·
Registered
29 Posts
Defiance,

My boat is still available and within your price range. I sent you an email on 11-29, but didn't hear anything. I was supposed to show the boat to someone yesterday, but didn't hear from him either, I guess maybe the snow changed his mind. If you'd like, I'd be happy to discuss details with you.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Ron,

The other guy interested in my boat was thinking about putting outboards on her as well.

·
Registered
5,609 Posts
Ron, I have a customer that has a privater for sale. Its 25' with a single 200 Evinrude 200 Di. We installed the engine 2 years ago and it sat in storage all lat summer. I believe it still has a year warranty on the engine. It has about 100 hours it. His work relocated him the Texas. He is looking to unload it. He was asking 16 but I bet he would take 12 for it.

·
Banned
140 Posts
Ron I have this boat for sale for a freind
1987 Grady White Sailfish w/twin 1987Yamaha 150s
mechanic owned ,Radar ,ff,gps,outriggers he wanted 15,900 but i sure i can get him down to your price range. Boat is in brick N.J

·
Banned
140 Posts
Ron I have this boat for sale for a freind
1987 Grady White Sailfish w/twin 1987Yamaha 150s
mechanic owned ,Radar ,ff,gps,outriggers he wanted 15,900 but i sure i can get him down to your price range. Boat is in brick N.J

·
Registered
986 Posts
No problem warrior. Boats sound alike except you have a newer hull and I have newer engines with more electronics. I live in Brick boat is in Howell in my Dads backyard. Asking 13K(NEG)!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts