BASS BARN banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
980 Posts
I have a friend with a 16' carolina j skiff with a 48 hp on it the trailer is only 2 years old it's has a center console and a fold down canvas top last I new everthing ran great .it also has a depth/fishfinder on it I think he's asking $2800 or b/o he said he was going to put it out on the street tomorrow and on rt 47 it will not last long . only reason he's selling is he got a bigger boat ....

·
Registered
9,118 Posts
I have a 1976 15ft tri-hull. %100 redone. 1980 50hp Evenrude. Just had it tuned up, oil change, and new water pump. Runs great. And trailer. $1600. Send me an email and let me know if your interested. Thanks

·
Registered
65 Posts
Capt' K,

There are two 13' ft. Whalers for sale in the Barn Sale. From your description, the 13' Whaler is the perfect boat. I owned one for years and it is without a doubt the most stable little fiberglass boat around. We sat FOUR big guys on one edge (on the beach in knee-high water) just to show somebody how the boat was. The boat did not tip over, swamp, etc. Try that in an aluminum boat with TWO guys and you're swimming! Love those little Whalers.

TDW

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
I have a totally tripped out 1448 Sea Nymph . 2 seats with 4 mounting positions , live well, 25 HP evinrude , 2 trolling motors ( bow and stern ), custom deck with dry storage and 2 6' rod lockers , trailer , 2 fishfinders . We use it for everything fromm toggin the bridges to river run stripers . Have caught stripers to 30lbs , flounder to 7 lbs , great crabbing boat . Very stable and pretty fast . Boat has always been garaged kept . Email me if interested .

·
Banned
1,077 Posts
If you are looking for one of those unsinkable legends, I have a 15' Boston Whaler Rage 15 that I am looking to sell. It is a center console with a 115 Hp inboard jet. Less than 300 hours on her with the first few years of her life spent on a freshwater lake in Canada.

She looks brand spanking new, and she sits on a 1995 Load Rite bunk trailer. Bimini top, fishfinder, coast guard package, anchor & rode, new tires on trailer, new jack on trailer, nice diamond plate walkramp on trailer, plenty of dry storage.

Great little boat, and I am asking $6,000 firm. Check out the pix, she shines like a new dime!

- Gr8ful

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.