BASS BARN banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,609 Posts
I have a 30' Sprinter with a single slide out. Camper is kept at Beachcomber by Cape May. I will be listing it soon. It is not skirted yet so it can be moved out if you do not want to keep it there. I will list more info later in the day.

[ 02-26-2006, 12:07 PM: Message edited by: barnaclebillsmarine ]

·
Registered
5,609 Posts
Here is the floor plan any other info you will need on the spec's. Its the 303BHS
http://keystone-sprinter.com/?page=floorplans

Would you be looking to keep it at Beachcomber or are you looking to use it around? If you leave it there I will have it skirted by spring. We purchased it new. I believe its a 2002. It made on trip up the the Poconos. Its been kept at Beachomber ever since. They run a tight ship there but there is no riff raff there. You can visit them at www.beachcombercamp.com

I will call Monday to see what the payoff is.
Just let me know if you would want to leave it there.
A 1997 is probley a Mercury outboard. I can not help you with that.

[ 02-26-2006, 02:21 PM: Message edited by: barnaclebillsmarine ]

·
Registered
6,704 Posts
SeaDevil has a nice one for sale on here,check it out.

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Thanks capt. Bad I saw that one but I need the bunk house for all the little ones the wife makes me take with us...

·
Registered
166 Posts
I have and 2003 Sunline 27' that I was thinking of selling. We were trying to get a seasonal site in Beachcomer but now you have to buy one of there trailers or buy a used one on site. I might be interested in the one at Beachcomer and make mine avilable. Seperate master bedroom and rear bunks in great shape.

·
Registered
5,609 Posts
Seaduck. you can not go wrong with the beachcomer. I will offer you mine for just what the payoff is and what they will charge me to skirt it and make it ok to sell. They have very strick rules there. But its the best place for the family. They are great with the kids. Always somehing going on there for them. They go out of there way for the family. The 2006 summer season is already paid for also. I do need to contact Vern with a price first.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts