BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. My name is David. I used to live in eastern pa and moved out of state. My dad and brother and I are looking to go fishing in Delaware bay next Tuesday or wednesday for flounder and maybe drum. June 3 or 4th. We dont have much tackle as we are out of state. Not looking for a headboat with a bunch of people. A private 21 foot or larger fishing boat would be nice. We used to go out of port norris nj all the time before we sold the boat and moved. Any captain need some extra people or money to go fishing? You can email me at [email protected]

Thanks
David

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Captdavee,

I highly recommend Stalker Fishing Charter. They are a sponsor of this site and are docked at Snug Harbor Marina in Cape May. This guy is always on the fish. If he isn't catching, no one is. Safe to say he is one of the top charter boats in south jersey. Best of luck.

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Fish'n Fever- Captain Tom is an awesome captain and his 40' Down East style boat is big, comfy and kicks ***! We booked him last year on memorial day for a drum fish'n trip (It was me and my 3 guests plus he had two walk ons to make the 6 man charter) Everyone had a good time, and had plenty of laughs. Capatin Tom put us on some nice quality steady drum fish. It was an EPIC drum trip that we will never forget. Fish'n Fever is a sponsor and I highly recommend him and his boat.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Ichy foot charters he's out of portnorris 28' parker capt Bob hidden good boat to go on he advertises on bassbarn if you can't find his number let Me know

·
Registered
10 Posts
Another good Cape May charter is the Duct Works, Capt. Phil, also at Snug Harbor. They are chasing Tuna and Tiles today. Contact info on Barn home page.

·
Registered
3,277 Posts
If you can get a ride on the Stalker II it dont get any better . He's out of Cape May . He's also a Barn sponsor.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Weather you go out with Capt. Tom, Capt. Adam, Capt. Skip or Capt. Phil you can be sure that you are with a Capt. who lives to give you the best fishing experience of a trip or of a lifetime. Be assured that when you fall asleep that night and the bed is still rocking you have been fishing with the best charter Captains that Cape May offers.

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Hey Dave. The drum fishing is still going strong! Not many flounders around the bay yet! I have 3 seats left tue night at 2pm and 6 seats left wed at 2pm

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Going out with captain bob aka itchy foot out of port norris nj. This is the port I mostly went out of. Thanks for all your help! Happy fishing.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I saw you out there captain John. We were out there and saw the unreal name boat come out and anchor by us. How did you do?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts