BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been looking for one for quite some time. (I am kinda picky)

looking for something 20-25 range

could be a project or not, out boards or straight inboard please. not looking to spend more than 10k for it.

missed a few that I wanted to pick up but i would like to get something for this season.

if you know of any thing let me know...

email:

[email protected]

thanks guys

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
96 Wellcraft 190 C/C with new Honda 150 4stroke V-tech and Trailer with new polly rollers and also has electric winch! Let me know!

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have a 24' blackfin c/c with cabin, tower single inboard turn key full electronics. Just wanted to let you know. I am asking a bit over 10G...
Keith
631-291-6994 cell

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
a little pricey on both those for me.

i remember i saw your blackfin in another post. nice boat but too much $$$. thanks though

Bump

·
Registered
64 Posts
I have a 19' Boston Whaler cc with T-top, forward enclosure, some electronics powered by a 115 Suzuki 4-stroke (under warranty). I would like to get $13,000.00 but my bottom line is $10,000.00.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yea but its the price to pay for feeling a little safer a few miles out.

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
blackfin and whaler are priced right. E mail pics on the blackfin as my bro may be interested

·
Registered
64 Posts
The whaler is extremely safe. On more than one occasion, I had the boat out at the ridge (15 miles out) with no problems. With the fuel economy of the 4-stroke and a 35 gallon tank, it makes the run easily. The hull design also makes for a smooth ride and extremely stable while fishing, even in non-favorable seas. I'll email you some pic's.

·
Registered
344 Posts
I have a 1991 Bayliner hull with 1992 150hp johnson outboard.It's 20',and comes with trailer.I'm looking to move up,never had a problem and have taking it 30miles+ offshore.Always serviced every year and taking care of Very well.My cell is 610-368-0132 or shoot me an e-mail and I can see if I can take some pics for you.Thanks, ROB

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
had problems with bayliners before not really wanting to go that route before. thanks though

bump

·
Registered
29 Posts
I have a 26 Luhrs CC with a forward cuddy. Looks almost like the 24 Blackfin. Engine, tranny and outdrive were redone this past spring and are still sitting in mechanics shop. Asking 15 (negotiable) for turn key or can let go as is for a lot less. This boat has been to the canyons. Pics are available. Located in Freeport LI. Need to sell, already have a larger boat.

[ 02-08-2006, 01:22 AM: Message edited by: Animo916 ]

1 - 20 of 26 Posts