BASS BARN banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,
I the other day I went on a local cod trip out of Brielle, there were a couple bassbarners onboard. Now I want to go do some real cod fishing up up north this weekend. Could someone reccomend an open party boat in Mass.??

Thanks,
Ralph

·
Banned
1,126 Posts
Ralph,

there are many to check out but not sure how many are sponsors on bass barn.. You can email me at [email protected] and i can provide you with some insight.. unless they have some sponsors on here..

·
Banned
1,126 Posts
okay thanks portley..

I would suggest, helen-h, walshes in lynn mass or call some local charter guys up there! but those are your two best bets!

·
Registered
406 Posts
I had the best - all things considered- charter of my long and not so illustrius fishing career last July- It was a Cod charter on July 19, the date was recommended by the Captain, Ken Roth.
Stayed at his folks bed n breakfast- GREAT- especially at $50.00 a night.
Trolled to the bottom grounds landed two 100 # class Bluefins,lost one.
Filled two of the BIG Igloos and two small coolers with Cod,Pollack and Haddock FILETS.
Very good restaurants nearby, and about four hours from Philly.
The trip was under $200 each for six guys. We're all going again this year.
Haley Elizabeth Charters 781-834-1738.
I'm not associated in any way except a happy customer whos been in the business long enough to appreciate a good thing.
Good Luck
Marty D
The Legalease

·
Banned
1,126 Posts
Thelegalease,

You got a spot i would love to go!!

·
Registered
7,225 Posts
The Walsh's is the only party boats sailing on Sat and Sun now.
The Helen H starts to sail from March 15 on Sat and Sun and every day from April 1st.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Reply to Sport.....

SPORT- We have a full charter for 7-18-08 but one of the crew has acouple guys who wannt to fish the 19th, and should be easy to pick the rest of the charter.
You can call me if you want to.
610-357-0831
Marty Dietz
The Legalease

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
thelegalease said:
Ken is crabby, opinionated, snotty and can be downright rude to his fares and his kindly Dad who mated when we went on a cod charter. He is also the best in the business and has the best spots up there wired. Not a glamorous ride in his 35 single screw lobster boat, but he'll put you on the meat. Mom n Pop's B & B is a great deal too.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts