BASS BARN banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
4,050 Posts
My wife has a MPEX Powerhouse universal weight machine that she is thinking about getting rid of. It's got a 200 lb capacity. She is asking 150.00, we paid 300.00 about 5 yrs ago. If you are interested you can call her at 609-861-1457 during the day.

[ 01-18-2005, 09:31 PM: Message edited by: finally ]

· Registered
259 Posts
Bryan, Are you looking for professional equipment. I have an Precor elliptical machine. But it top quality and would cost some bucks. Wife bought it and swore she would use it. Cost $3400 new. It is the same as you would see in a professional gym. You can hook a heart monitor, I think 8 preset programs, setable resistance and height. Truly a quality machine.

Shoot me an email and I can get you the model number. You can visit as local gym or visit Precor website to get basic info.

· Registered
519 Posts
Brian,

I have a bowflex machine that I may be looking to get rid of soon. It has all the attachments - Lat, Leg, Squat. Let me know if you might be interested and I'll figure out what I want to sell it for.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.