BASS BARN banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
My wife has a MPEX Powerhouse universal weight machine that she is thinking about getting rid of. It's got a 200 lb capacity. She is asking 150.00, we paid 300.00 about 5 yrs ago. If you are interested you can call her at 609-861-1457 during the day.

[ 01-18-2005, 09:31 PM: Message edited by: finally ]

·
Registered
324 Posts
Bryan, Are you looking for professional equipment. I have an Precor elliptical machine. But it top quality and would cost some bucks. Wife bought it and swore she would use it. Cost $3400 new. It is the same as you would see in a professional gym. You can hook a heart monitor, I think 8 preset programs, setable resistance and height. Truly a quality machine.

Shoot me an email and I can get you the model number. You can visit as local gym or visit Precor website to get basic info.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Brian,

I have a bowflex machine that I may be looking to get rid of soon. It has all the attachments - Lat, Leg, Squat. Let me know if you might be interested and I'll figure out what I want to sell it for.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Take a look on www.craigslist.com. Search your area (on the right side of the page). Then click on "sporting" under the for sale section. Always have treadmills and work out stuff.

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
Brian the only machine you need is the bowflex .you can either pick one up off ebay or use the flex pay plan. trust me you wont be disappointed

1 - 10 of 10 Posts