BASS BARN banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First of all, hello to everyone I am new the the Barn. I am looking to put together a company fishing trip. We will have 40+ people. I am looking to go out in September. Type of fish doesn't matter, just trying to get everyone out for a good time. A boat that allows a little beer drinkin would be a plus. Again "Hi" to all and thanks for all the info I have already found on the Barn.

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Capt. Joe Fumo on the Fish Finder out of Brigantine could help you out. Great guy and can definetly keep the rods bent. 609 264-0918

Capt. Tom

[ 04-20-2006, 04:37 PM: Message edited by: Fishin' Fever ]

·
Registered
15,362 Posts
Originally posted by gkmorse97:
First of all, hello to everyone I am new the the Barn. I am looking to put together a company fishing trip. We will have 40+ people. I am looking to go out in September. Type of fish doesn't matter, just trying to get everyone out for a good time. A boat that allows a little beer drinkin would be a plus. Again "Hi" to all and thanks for all the info I have already found on the Barn.
Give the Captain Robbins a shot! Great boat! ;)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hello,
I would like to thank all who replyed. I'm looking to go out Sept. 16th 40 + people some where between Barneget and CapeMay I would like to rent the whole boat if possible for a Copy Trip.
Thanks again everyone.
George

1 - 8 of 8 Posts