BASS BARN banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have spent the last 3 years at sea village marina in norht field and i am trying to find a new location for the new season. i am looking for rack storage. if you can provide some insight i would be grateful. a marina with a bait shop and fuel would be nice since the last one didnot have any extras.

·
Premium Member
5,199 Posts
Giffords on Margate causway. When it used to be Campbells, they did it all. Ron

·
Registered
112 Posts
Im at Somers Pt. marina and think its great everyone there is a fisherman. Expert mechanics, 2 dock parties each summer and great access to everywhere.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yeah i know of giffords very well. they are 200 higher then sea village which is accross the street. i get my bait there all the time but they open later than i would like. as far as moving i guess i am looking for a little change in water.

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
There's Chestnut Creek on the Mullica, it's the last exit N (exit # 46,47,or 48,(there's only one)) on the parkway before you go over the Mullica river. They have rack storage slips, gas, bait & tackle, parking, etc.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I am sorry for the confusion, It is in somers point and may connect to tuckahoe, but i am not sure, It is not the route 9 bridge but the other one right next to it. it is right of what i think is called the tuckahoe river. There is 3 marinas there, one on the somers point side and two on the other side. the waterfront service marina is located across the street.
the marina number is 609-927-5303
the owner, tommy, just built a restaurant there called "up the creek clam bar"
there is a bait shop and fuel but it is otherwise a fishin marina, no dock parties twice a year, check it out and see if he has any slips open for next year at either of the marinas
hope i could help

·
Registered
492 Posts
hey BBUM for your boat i highly recomend DOLPHIN DOCK ON BAY AVE, BUT YOU SHOULD GO OVER THERE SOON SLIPS USUALLY GO NOW FOR NEXT SEASON, YOU LL REQUIRE small deposit, TALK TO ROBBY HE OWNS THE PLACE, REALLY GREAT GUY, ALSO SELLS BAIT AND TACKLE, VERY REASONABLE RATES TOO. MAKE SURE IF YOU GO, TELL HIM THE HOTDOG MAN SENT YOU THERE- YOU WONT BE DISAPOINTED THERE !!!
AS FOR YOU FLUKESNATCHER, I RECCOMMEND SOMERS POINT MARINA, GREAT BUNCH OF GUYS WORK THERE. I KEEP MY BOAT THERE, BEUTIFUL DOCKS AND INSIDE STOREAGE, AND YES A COUPLE DOCK PARTIES DURING THE SEASON, EVRYONE VERY FRIENDLY !! AND HELPFUL.
ALSO LOCATED ON BAY AVE, IN SOMERS POINT.

·
Registered
492 Posts
GOOFYFOOT, WHAT KINDA BOAT DO YOU HAVE AT SOMERS POINT MARINA ?? IM THEIR TOO, I HAVE THE SEAFOAM GREEN SAILFISH C/C, THE ONLY GREEN HULL THERE.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.