BASS BARN banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys was wondering if anyone new of A slip avail.In cape may or somewhere close to cape may.I need A 30'slip for my Baja sportfish center.I had already decided where I wanted to keep it but due to the fact that they had some burglery issues of late I have decided it wouldent be worth the trouble Soooooooo if you guys got any suggestions I would most certainly appreciate it.please email me at [email protected] thanks mike

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Utch's might have one that size. I just paid for mine, they have nice facilities and location is primo. Better hurry!

·
Registered
189 Posts
Hinch Marina- Great people!! I bought a boat from someone who had it moored at Utch's.... and took it across the bay to Hinch to have them lift it out and put it on a trailer. Not that Utch's did anything specific...but I just got the feeling that I was "bothering" them. Which didn't exactly make me want to spend my money for the lift and pressure wash w/ them.
The people at Hinch were SUPER!! They were patient and helpful. They knew that I was new to the salt water boating scene and provided prompt and knowledgeable service. If I was planning on mooring in Cape May, not Connecticut, I would go there w/out a doubt!!! I am not sure that they would even have an opening, but it is sure worth a look!!

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys,I really appreciate the replies and I will check with hinches tomorrow.thanks again.

·
Registered
73 Posts
A couple weeks ago after the AC boat show I was in Cape May looking for slips. I found one at Schooner Island in Wildwood and he still had a few 40 ft slips left. Utch's said they didn't have anything and Hinch's where I had my old boat said there 30 to 35 ft slips were booked. Snug Harbor had some but I wasn't too sure about them. I was unable to get ahold of Breeze-lee or Harbor View. It sounded like you wouldn't be able to find out about the slips at Breeze-lee until mid march. Good luck

·
Registered
257 Posts
FYI-- Been at Utches, 8 years in the Canyon Club, I'm now at Schooner and found happiness at a fair price. You can get a 40' slip there for 1/2 the price of the C.C. and 800.00 less than the other one mentioned. All the amenities incl. pool for your family, security gate, parking, ships store, friendly people, etc. Comes hurricane time Schooner gets boats from all over as it is protected by land. Ask for Nancy or Paul in the office, they both know me.

·
Registered
15,362 Posts
Originally posted by C-5 CC:
Not that Utch's did anything specific...but I just got the feeling that I was "bothering" them. Which didn't exactly make me want to spend my money for the lift and pressure wash w/ them.
Your not the only one! ;)

[ 02-20-2006, 11:08 AM: Message edited by: striper2278 ]

·
Registered
15,362 Posts
Originally posted by Astro:
Snug Harbor had some but I wasn't too sure about them.
Nothing to be unsure about with this marina...It has the best ownwer in CM...atleast he will talk to you and not at you!

[ 02-20-2006, 05:52 PM: Message edited by: striper2278 ]

·
Registered
3,152 Posts
Originally posted by striper2278:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by C-5 CC:
Not that Utch's did anything specific...but I just got the feeling that I was "bothering" them. Which didn't exactly make me want to spend my money for the lift and pressure wash w/ them.
Your not the only one! ;) </font>[/QUOTE]Ditto that... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
8,087 Posts
My brother and I got a slip at Snugs, we put a deposit down about 3 weeks ago. I think they had one left when we went there, I am excited to get the new boat in there and do some fishing!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts