BASS BARN banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a 25 Grady sailfish and was looking to put her in a slip somewhere between cohansey and port norris ,looking more towards the port norris area any suggestions. I generally fish the maul; but plan on doing quite a few drum trips this year. any suggestions,idea on cost and any unforseen things I may have not planned on.I have always trailerd my boats.So this will be a new experience for me to be able to get my gear and get in the boat and go.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
I am at Port Norris and love it. Good crowd, nice staff, and well kept. If you are looking at Port Norris you are looking at probably around $900 or a bit more. The best bet is to call down and talk to Jeff. Alot of Barners around Port, Longreach and a bit up river. Good luck.

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Was down Port norris today, pretty dead which was to be expected this time of year. I checked out bay point and port norris.Bay point was a little far off the beaten path not a bad location though but I'm thinking I might want to be a little further south.Although money island isn't a bad thought for me just because I have a relative that keeps his boat there and is retired and would be able to keep an eye on things for me.I'm leaning toward port norris just because it's an easier drive to get too.(Especially for the ole lady.)Also would like to check out Hoss's, Does anybody know where he's located and how far from port norris?.Thanks

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Dont need to worry to much about Port Norris NJSP are always in and out keeping an eye on your things. I think the other place you are talking about is across the river from Port Norris.

·
Banned
9,261 Posts
duckdiggler,

I am going to move this thread over to the
TackleBox Forum to get you some more responses..

Thx,

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.