BASS BARN banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not sure if that's not allowed by CG's 6 pack regs or something like that< but I figured I'd ask just in case. I'm looking to book a spring striper trip in April...preferably out of Southern NJ.

Thx,
Joe

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you had 6 we could help you out. And if you do get it down to that please look us up. I recommend John on the Unreel. He is on this board and can take up to 12.
Thanks for the reply. I was actually on your website this morning looking for info...great site BTW. I was looking to setup a different charter for 5 total and was worried I got a late jump on it...looks like you have lots of dates booked...I shot the other guys an email to see what other days they could do for the trip. I was out on a charter with you guys a few years back and love fishing on that boat with you guys...definitely one of the best charter trips I've been on.

I'll checkout Unreel to see if he can do 7 for the other trip...I appreciate the heads up.

·
Registered
15,362 Posts
Thanks for the reply. I was actually on your website this morning looking for info...great site BTW. I was looking to setup a different charter for 5 total and was worried I got a late jump on it...looks like you have lots of dates booked...I shot the other guys an email to see what other days they could do for the trip. I was out on a charter with you guys a few years back and love fishing on that boat with you guys...definitely one of the best charter trips I've been on.

I'll checkout Unreel to see if he can do 7 for the other trip...I appreciate the heads up.
Cool man,

If you liked our old boat...then you will most cetainly like our new boat!

Also, John of the Unreel has the exact type of boat you were on with me.

·
Registered
5,680 Posts
I'm not sure if that's not allowed by CG's 6 pack regs or something like that< but I figured I'd ask just in case. I'm looking to book a spring striper trip in April...preferably out of Southern NJ.

Thx,
Joe
Joe Sullivan, we'd be happy to have your larger group aboard. Give Capt. Jim a call on the Fins and Grins to arrange a trip. There is plenty of room for more than 6 guys. We are also coast guard inspected! :thumbsup:

(609) 425-3021

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.