BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I am still in search of my woods truck. I think I have narrowed my decision to a Jeep Wrangler. Anyone have any? Let me know I am VERY interested. It must be a 4x4 and Manual transmission. I found a nice automatic Wrangler but I can't buy a automatic Jeep. Thanks!!! :D :D

·
Registered
451 Posts
Mike,

I'm looking for a automatic Wrangler, where did you see one.

Thanks,

Ernie
Port Norris Marina (CIMA)

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ernie--

My girlfrieds friend in college has one. It is 1991 and has like 130k miles. I think they want $3000 for it but it has new tires, new brakes and maybe a new tranny. Trying to get the info from my gf is like pulling teeth. They wanted $3500 but since she knows my gf she said she would do $3000 so let me know if you are interested.

[ 03-10-2005, 10:49 AM: Message edited by: theREELmasterBAITER ]

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
gillfriends--

No particular year. Just something that looks decent for the beach but something I can run in the woods for hunting. You have any?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Have you ever thought of an international Scout 4 wheel drive ,345 needs a little eng tweaking. strong truck real workhorse. $1500. E-mail to get phone #

·
Banned
1,077 Posts
tRmB:

I sent you a response a while ago regarding a 1994 4wd Nissan Pathfinder that I am looking to get rid of. This truck is the rare 5 speed manual with 4wd.

The truck was hit in the left front quarter panel which damaged the hood, grill and fender, but the rest of the truck is in good to excellent condition.

I know that you said you were looking for a Wrangler, but for $900 obo, you may want to consider my Nissan.

Let me know if you want me to forward some photos.

- thanks,
Gr8ful One

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Gr8ful One--

I appreciate the response but I am looking for a Wrangler fora dual purpose. I want something I can take in the woods but something I can throw my surfboard on the back and cruise to the beach with. Sorry but I think Wrangler is where I'm leaning.

·
Registered
38 Posts
There is a Jeep Scrambler for sale on Schoolhouse Rd in EHT. Don't know anything about it, but it could be an interesting alternative.

If you want me to stop and find out more about it let me know.

Charli

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Chuckash--

Definitley!!! I appreciate it!!! Wow that would be aweseome. Shoot me an email as soon as you find something out.

Thanks!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts