BASS BARN banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
27,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a band for for my wedding next summer in cape may. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Thx

·
Registered
12,595 Posts
any jewelry store should have wedding bands...

·
Registered
16,436 Posts
Looking for a band for for my wedding next summer in cape may. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Thx
CTO is the way to go.

·
Registered
5,312 Posts
Your budget will come into play here but if you like Motown and the like, The Soul Crusiers are probably the best out there.
They play Keenan's in North Wildwood during the summer.

www.soulcruisers.com
Just saw these guys last Saturday at Kixx in Sea Isle. Top notch entertainment.:thumbsup:

My buddy had Don't Call me Francis at his wedding. Really good
Can't go wrong with this group either.I have seen them many times on Sunday nite at the LaCosta in Sea Isle:thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,432 Posts
The best band I know in Jersey just played in Virginia, the Borgata, the Springfield Inn in Sea Isle City & Keenan's in the woods... They have lot's of Charisma, they can play most anything, get everyone up & outta their seats and don't cost too much.
THE BEST BAND in the Tri-state area is called GOODMAN FISKE... they're awesome! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: they play anything from what came out a minute ago to the oldies, shore tunes, country..., see the links below VVV

http://goodmanfiskeband.com/shows/

https://www.facebook.com/goodman.fiske

·
Registered
13,332 Posts
these fellows were at a friends band and I loved them... wound up getting them for my daughter's wedding.

they'll send you a demo CD for you to listen to, and can do anything you want:

5 piece band

Anthony St James Orchestra Montclair, NJ, 07043 - YP.com
www.yellowpages.com/montclair-nj/mip/anthony-st-james-orchestra...
(Map) · 0 reviews · 1 Bellevue Ave # U, Montclair, NJ 07043
(973) 783-6789 · Business Details Edit info for this business Hours: Not available Categories: Bands & Orchestras

·
Registered
12,615 Posts
My wife's cousin is a sax player in The Heartbeats they are excellent. They fly all over for gigs they where at that Irish bar in NWW in July and Johnny O sang some songs with them. Check out their website the one girl was a finalist on the voice and my wife's cousin toured with James Brown for a few years.

·
Registered
4,715 Posts
Get a Tungsten ring. Scratch resistant and also doubles a bottle opener:thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,894 Posts
I thought you were referring to ring(band) as well. lol Titanium....strong, light weight, not expensive. No diamonds...they are for the woman.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts