BASS BARN banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to install an LED light bar under the gunnels, prefer blue and white about 3 feet long 12 Volt system. Anyone know where they have a decent quality I wont be replacing every year?

·
Registered
4,504 Posts
Any of you guy's read the warning of LED lights or bulbs on Boats? I think EicG posted it around here somewhere.

I think it mentioned that there is a possibility of LED's interfering with your VHF Radio and other important Navigation and Communication equipment. If not done or chosen correctly you might find out that your expensive Navigation and Communication equipment may not function correctly or even at all even though the equipment is powered up.

A simple LED light, bulb or light bar could ruin your chances of Rescue when time counts.

That's not the time to find out that there is a problem... look for the post.

·
Registered
14,178 Posts
Any of you guy's read the warning of LED lights or bulbs on Boats? I think EicG posted it around here somewhere.

I think it mentioned that there is a possibility of LED's interfering with your VHF Radio and other important Navigation and Communication equipment. If not done or chosen correctly you might find out that your expensive Navigation and Communication equipment may not function correctly or even at all even though the equipment is powered up.

A simple LED light, bulb or light bar could ruin your chances of Rescue when time counts.

That's not the time to find out that there is a problem... look for the post.

Here is the link: https://www.thebassbarn.com/forum/9...boat-causing-your-vhf-radio-ais-go-fritz.html

·
Registered
83,093 Posts
Check out coastal night lights .com
all one word. Chris has some bad *** stuff
I like the honesty:thumbsup:

Basically the "we" behind All Marine LED, LLC, is just "me" - Chris.

Reactions: BlownCutout
1 - 6 of 6 Posts