BASS BARN banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a good recomendation to a dry dock in AC, I don't want a slip yet but I am sick of haulin my 20' Grady from NE Philly all the time. Surrounding areas ok but I would like to stay as close to the inlet as possible. Thanks

·
Registered
200 Posts
Bed Bug,north of AC just a short distance up the Mullica River is Chestnut Neck boat yard,they have rack storage or your own trailer storage,with 4 good ramps(any tide)they are real nice people and only a 6 mile ride to the LE inlet.I kept an 18 ft boat on my trailer there for years,until I saw a 30 footer for sale in their yard,check it out and good luck,Regards,Steve

·
Registered
453 Posts
gifford marina is nice but more money due to the fact they have fuel,bait,and that sort of stuff. try sea village marina accross the street from gifford i have the same size boat as you and it runs 800 for the season. if you need gas or bait walk accross the street why pay 300 more when you can walk 75 yards.not to mention sea village has a nice inground pool for the kids when you are cleaning the boat.

·
Registered
522 Posts
I'm on a rack at Up The Creek Marina with a 24ft.

Cost $1150/season - add $150 and he offers a slip for striper season Oct 15 to Dec 31.

Small operation with mechanic, gas and bait.

Out AC inlet in 10 to 15 minutes.

Absecon Creek just dredged so no water problems - just green flys!!!

·
Registered
11,868 Posts
I'll second SM's post. Chestnut neck would run you about $800 a year for in and out service, just call them on your way down and your boat will be waiting for you in the water. 15 min ride to the inlet, no no-wake zones and great fishing on the way (Great Bay). Good people there, away from shore traffic and easy parking.

·
Registered
200 Posts
BayRat, do you keep your boat at Chestnut Neck? Iam over at Bass River/Viking now and I fish the Great bay and reefs out side alot ,Maybe I will see you out there!I have a yellow 30ft express,I will be trolling inshore of the lindy on sunday,Regards,Steve

1 - 8 of 8 Posts