BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know of a "good" taxidermist in the S.Jersey/Phila. area. Got a huge 8 pointer yesterday that has got to go on the wall. Thanks in advance for you help! Mike

[ 12-07-2005, 07:42 AM: Message edited by: 21C-SWIRL ]

·
Registered
83 Posts
After looking in the sponsor pages I could not see any so
Ribs Taxidermy in Turnersville NJ Does very good work, but don't take my word for it stop by and look at his work. 856-629-4513

·
Registered
19,698 Posts
21c.
My brother is a taxidermist. been for 20 years. He does great work and is very reliable.

Give him a call at 856-327-1663
It is Allen from Cossaboon's taxidermy.

·
Registered
94 Posts
A Few Bucks Taxidermy in Warren Grove. We do it all! fish,deer,birds,even pets. give us a call 609-698-2842

·
Registered
3,639 Posts
I like Barrates in Collingswood on Haddon ave Has done a work,very pleased does great work on everthing from fish ,big game to fowl,

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
I am a big fan of Eric Smith Taxidermy in Horsham, PA. He's done birds, deer, and two fish for me. He is a great guy to deal with and very knowledgeable. Give him a call 215-957-0432.

·
Registered
535 Posts
ribs is the best around .if you want it to last for years ,i know of dozens of friends who used ribs without a problem ,others have used a few others and within 2 to 3 years yellow ears ,hair falling out .ribs is the best and a great guy as well .

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Ribs by far the best... There are a lot of different mounts at the cabin and everyone always picks out Ribs work as the best out of the lot....

·
Registered
622 Posts
I first met Fred Rib back in '78, he was a great friend and he did my taxidermist work for many years. His son has kept up the business and the work is equally as good as his dad's. Call Greg, he will do a nice job........
Ron

·
Registered
28,819 Posts
ANYTHING YOU WANT DONE AND WANT TO LAST YOU HAVE TO GO TO MARIN'S FINE ART TAXIDERMY... HE IS AT ALL THE SPORT MAN SHOWS AND ALL HE IS THE BEST... NAME IS DON MARIN... ABINGTON PA 19001.. HE DID MY 13 POINT THERE 4 YRS AGO AND LOOKS LIKE HE IS BREATHING ON THE WALL... HE ALSO HAS A FEW THINGS UP AT THE CABELAS. HIS # IS 215-657-4673

1 - 20 of 29 Posts