BASS BARN banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of anywhere near delaware county, pa where I can find a Shimano stradic 6000? I am willing to travel a half hour to get it. I appreciate any input. I dont really know anywhere in my area to get saltwater gear.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
your best bet would be to travel the extra hour and go to CABELAS. they have anything you want and the money you will save will pay for your trip but if you dont want to travel try Dick's down at the old brandywine race track or boaters world by Dekaware Park

·
Banned
9,261 Posts
Supafly,
If any of our online dealers cannot get that gift to you my XMAS,do you live anywhere near Phoenixville PA ? Outside of Vally Forge ? Not
sure exactly where Havertown is.. But French Creek Outfitter on Schuykill Rd is a favorite place of mine for great Fishing & Hunting Gear.
They are also a Shimano Dealer..

Good Luck,,

·
Registered
31,397 Posts
Just checked only 5000's.

Unless they really want the Stradic I'd also look at the Daiwa Advantage 4500S. Holds just as much line, 4oz lighter, more and better quality bearings, handles the beach much better.

·
Registered
2,726 Posts
To get to Brinkman's you're looking at about a 30-45min ride from Havertown. They carry alot of reels. Just don't go during rush hour cause you'll be heading straight up 95 to get there.

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Try Taylors Bait and tackle in Essington, a block off of rt 420 right on the deleware river, the Phone # is 610 521-5015 the owners name is Jim Taylor, don't know if he has it in stock, but he may be able to get it for you by saturday!

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for all the input guys. I called all the places you guys mentioned. They didnt have any. It's actually a friend of mine looking for it. I was just helpin out. She is gonna get it for him after Christmas. Thanks again though, Great Info here!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts