BASS BARN banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a few Nokia cell phones, and like the original hands-free device that came with them. Unfortunately I tend to break them often and they don't make this type anymore. I know that many people don't like this style of earbud, or don't use them at all....so I am hoping that some of you have one or two of these hanging around in your old cell phone boxes. They are not the standard type jack(look at thee pic) they fit in a 6800, 6820,3100 and 3120 and I am sure some other Nokia models. Please let me know if you have one that you are not using, and I would gladly pay shipping + whatever you think is fair.
Thanks
Brandon

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I can't figure out how to post one. Check some other striper sites...I have it posted there too.

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
C-5 I need to see the end I have like 7-8 new in Boxes for the Nokia 918 series,Im sure they fit other phones,HRL

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I am not trying to piss off anyone here, but if you look on SOL, the pic is there in the Buy Sell Trade Forum. I just can't figure out how to post the pic here. I am not known for my computer skills. I am sorry if this violates any rules...certainly not meant to ruffle any feathers.
Brandon

Yes- M-Ville that's the jack, but it's a one piece boom mic that sits over the ear. Thanks

[ 03-11-2005, 11:02 PM: Message edited by: C-5 CC ]

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
^^^

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
^^^

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
BUMP

·
Registered
535 Posts
C-5 CC, i have 2 of them at home. one i know for sure. you can have them if you want them. i will ship to you if so desired but you will have to pay that.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts