BASS BARN banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
10-15 Snow Shovler positions @ $15.00 per hr. in South Jersey.
Transportation a plus, Reliable a must.

Marlton/Cherry Hill Area

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
If its overnight, weekends or third shift I'd be interested in making a few sheckles on the side.

I live in Philly but work in Marlton.

My cell is 856-912-5617 if you're gonna need em give me a call. I wont have access to a computer after 3PM today.

[ 02-09-2006, 03:05 PM: Message edited by: jbones11 ]

·
Registered
5,587 Posts
Dang South Jersey.

I finally put the plow on the quad and we only had 1 storm since.

AHHH but it was fun playing.

·
Registered
740 Posts
Ned some snow shovelers huh...get afew dishwashers and give them shovels!

·
Registered
28,819 Posts
let me know if it will be sat or sun.... email me won't mind doing some extra work... i'm in washington township area... can have my little cousin help too well he is 18....

·
Registered
198 Posts
forcast calls for one of three different scenerios. 1. storms stays inland and we get large amount. 2. storm hugs coast and we get a little snow. 3. storm goes off shore and we get nothing. basically it said there is a chance of alot of snow, a little bit of snow, or no snow at all , couldn't that be said of every winter day

·
Registered
169 Posts
Any need for trucks or equipment?? Not happy about my current contractor I've been plowing for the past 8 years. Contracts and payment terms don't seem to bother certain people. :mad: :mad:

·
Registered
562 Posts
u guys are all getting excited over $15 an hour all u have to do is walk around a retirement developement and you'll make $100 an hour not to mention the old ladies love making hot chocolate.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts