BASS BARN banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

Im Looking for a Tread Mill in Good condition.

Im looking for the fold-up space saver type.

If any Barners have any they are collecting dust or your Wife uses it for a clothes rack IM looking.

Joe

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Today is your lucky day. I have an Proform 830qt treadmill, model #831.299281. It has a ifit.co interactive feature which allows you to monitor your progress online. Not sure how that works as I have no book or papers on the treadmill.(go to iconservice.com/pdf/299281.pdf for manual) It folds up to save space. Has a pulse/ekg bar, 6 programs, plus manual incline. Has lap indicator, distance, speed and time readouts. Runs smooth and has plenty of power.

Bought it for my old girlfriend, $750. Would like $300 or we could do a cash and fishing trip deal.

[ 02-12-2005, 08:41 AM: Message edited by: ihunt49 ]

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Got one that "dont" fold up for $150 BO

·
Registered
9,980 Posts
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAh. Just threw out the Nordictrac, dust and all Tuesday. Wife's resolution gone!

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
I have one that needs a belt. Ill give it away. It folds up. just needs a new home and someone who can put a new belt on it.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
I opened my big mouth one time and told a buddy i would help him put one on his wifes once,never agian,i would throw it away first,belt was over $100 you had to just about disassemble the whole treadmill to put the belt on,then you had 2 days of adjusting to get the belt to run stright! what a mistake that was....lol :eek:

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Heck wiff chasin D Ice Krem Man I wana chase sum fish :D :eek:

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Bumpty Bump Still got it

1 - 17 of 17 Posts