BASS BARN banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
I'm Looking for two guys to fish in Willimington N.C. Saturday March 17th

Capt says Blackfin bite is on fire and all the big A.J.you can handle.

Fishing with **edited**.

Anyone intrested call Darryl (973) 324-0546

·
Registered
537 Posts
i fished aj's with rick. very good capt. wish i knew in advance. im down as well as my two brothers to do some giant AJ jigging come july.. let me know buddy...

·
Registered
141 Posts
Why not fish with a sponsor for the same stuff ? :)

Capt. John,
Do you run any open boat trips etc? My family and I vacation down there every year in the End of July to Mid August. We usually stay in Topsail but I am familiar with the area Moorhead City Swansboro Sneeds Ferry Jacksonville etc as I lived in Holly Ridge for about 5 years. Hoping maybe to jump on a Jigging / Bottom fishing for a day. I checked your site and If you do not offer open boat I may be able to get a couple of guys together for a charter as your prices are GREAT

·
Registered
7,824 Posts
Jackal,

I do run some open boat or make up charters when I can. I would be happy to get you out. The best way to get informed of when I have openings or a couple guys to fill out a charter, is to drop me an e-mail and I will add you to my contacts list. Thanks ! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
O.k. Guys now that I got your attention who want's to go fishin ?

Give me a holler if anyone wants in on a great Trip.

·
Registered
5,936 Posts
Jackal,

I do run some open boat or make up charters when I can. I would be happy to get you out. The best way to get informed of when I have openings or a couple guys to fill out a charter, is to drop me an e-mail and I will add you to my contacts list. Thanks ! :thumbsup::thumbsup:
I am sending an email with my info. I have myself and another looking to jump on an open trip. :) Im sending my info now, let me know what dates pop up.

·
Registered
920 Posts
Right now I'm toying around with the idea of fishing on the 17th....still have any openings for ONE guy (myself), anybody? Please email---Mike

·
Registered
7,824 Posts
Right now I'm toying around with the idea of fishing on the 17th....still have any openings for ONE guy (myself), anybody? Please email---Mike
It just so happens I have a charter of 4 guys for that day, however they are looking for a 5th. to join them. Give me a shout and I can fill you in with the details. :)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
O.k. Guys need one more crew member.

Who's it going to be ?

Tuna bite is Wide Open !!!!

Don't miss out on a great Trip. :thumbsup:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts