BASS BARN banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to make side bolsters for my Grady just looking for places to get the vinyl for the covers thanks Jim

·
Registered
3,462 Posts
Sams fabrics at the Berlin Farmers Market has a pretty good selection of marine vinyls, including pleated vinyl.

Here's a link to their vinyls - http://www.samsfabrics.com/CandyPress/scripts/prodList.asp?idCategory=85

They only list the pleated vinyl in smoke, chalk and red, (nothing close to Grady's color). But, you could always call them and see if they can get it for you.

There's also Berlin Fabric, (also at the Berlin Farmers Market) but I don't know what they have.

Here's their site lay-out - http://www.berlinmarket.com/martmerchants_fld/martmerchants.asp

·
Registered
946 Posts
X2 for Sams in the Berlin mart.I was there thursday and they have a 25% off sale til the 29th. I made a new seat back and replaced some isinglass and saved a few bucks. As far as pleated materials, they had a good assortment.Check em out.

·
Registered
3,892 Posts
Again Sams in the Berlin auction, we've gotten material for several projects, coaming pads, seat covers, and cushion replacements, they have very good prices. If you go on the weekend stop by the flea market my Dad and I sell all kinds of items out there almost every weekend. In spot F-70 stop by and say hello if your in the area.

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the replies
I know if I cant find something all I have to do is ask:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
i redid mine with the fabric from the place in Berlins farmers market and buy the piping also. easy to do. It looked as good as the factory. There is a place in there that does upholstery that did my curved seat and they did a great job.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Got my vinyl from Merlin Industries in Trenton.They make spa covers out of it.Supposed to be the best in the industry for uv protectionand thickness.Give them a call and see if they will sell you some.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts