BASS BARN banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a 12 to 14' Jon boat.I don't need a trailer.I would also consider a V-Hull. No frills needed just that it doesn't sink! Thanks E-Mail me at [email protected]

·
Registered
4,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I got the trailer,trolling motor,battery and the rods all I need is the boat!

·
Banned
1,178 Posts
What Are You Looking To Spend ? I Have A Few .

·
Registered
4,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
depends on what you have how long like I said i have trolling motor and trailer all I need is a boat let me know what you have.856-466-8468 Thanks Dave

·
Registered
168 Posts
The barn sale is for our members to buy and sell there personal items. If you had read the thread at the top of the forum that states PLEASE READ THE BARN SALE GUIDELINES BEFORE POSTING you would have known that. It also states the forum is not to be used for the redirecting of sales elsewhere.

·
Registered
4,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
kylesjunk said:
hey

i have a 10ft aluminum flat bottom jon boat

good condition

$150

thanx

kyle
I saw it, if it was 12' I would jump all over it.How wide is it at the transom? My trailer measures out at 40" it has to be at least that wide.

·
Registered
527 Posts
i have a 12 ft v bottom im looking to get rid of . If you dont want everything like the trolling motor and all i will sell it for 350.00 firm.

·
Registered
4,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Itsdashark said:
i have a 12 ft v bottom im looking to get rid of . If you dont want everything like the trolling motor and all i will sell it for 350.00 firm.
Thanks but thats a little steep without trailer or motor.Thanks Anyway

·
Registered
4,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thanks kyle but its to short and a little to narrow it will fall between the bunks. Good Luck trying to sell it I wish I could make it work Dave

1 - 15 of 15 Posts