BASS BARN banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to install autopilot on my new boat. Considering Simrad, Garmin and possibly Raymarine. Looking for installer recommendations. Boats a 31 Blackfin in Cape May.

·
Registered
130 Posts
I would recommend Simrad for you Black Fin. They are top of the line and have a great reputation among the sport fish crowd. I have installed Simrad as well as other brands and find the Simrad hydraulic pump the easiest to install.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys. I'm going to let a professional do the install. Anyone got a local electronics installer they would recommand.

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Thanks guys. I'm going to let a professional do the install. Anyone got a local electronics installer they would recommand.
Charthouse Marine hands down. Give Steve a call. He just installed two NSS8 displays and 4G radar on my boat. My boat is located in cape May as well so if you want to check out the craftsmanship let me know.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Charthouse Marine hands down. Give Steve a call. He just installed two NSS8 displays and 4G radar on my boat. My boat is located in cape May as well so if you want to check out the craftsmanship let me know.
Thanks, I will give them a call.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts