BASS BARN banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
See: EXCLUSIVE: Joint FBI-US Attorney Probe Of Clinton Foundation Is Underway

8/11/2016

”Multiple FBI investigations are underway involving potential corruption charges against the Clinton Foundation, according to a former senior law enforcement official.

The investigation centers on New York City where the Clinton Foundation has its main offices, according to the former official who has direct knowledge of the activities.

Prosecutorial support will come from various U.S. Attorneys Offices — a major departure from other centralized FBI investigations.”

Well, it’s about time the “Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation” ___ an obvious $2 BILLION money laundering operation ___ is under investigation.

JWK

80% of green energy money taxed away from hard working American Citizens WENT TO the Hillary Clinton / Obama Administration’s donors!

·
Registered
18,374 Posts
If I had any reason to believe the rule of law applied to the clintons, I'd be encouraged. My best guess is this will be another waste of time & taxpayer resources. I'm glad someone has the decency to try, but rules, honesty & decency just don't seem to apply to them. Not sure what's worse, hill/bill and their filthy evil behavior, or that so many are either ok with it, or are incapable of seeing them for what they are. :thumbsdown:

·
Registered
76,289 Posts
They (DNC and their Media Branch) cannot contain all of the topics surrounding the Clintons. If Trump can stay on point the Clinton era may self-destruct on its own.

·
Banned
12,837 Posts
They (DNC and their Media Branch) cannot contain all of the topics surrounding the Clintons. If Trump can stay on point the Clinton era may self-destruct on its own.

HT, who are you kidding with stay on point. Name one time trump has stayed on point for more than an hour. Latest is PA and if he looses there it's because of cheating. He wants the police, sheriff and everyone out there to prevent something that hasn't been shown to be true. What's next the national guard. The election hasn't even had one vote cast and he's set his excuse stage. He could be talking about the Clinton foundation connections but not him it's a me me election only.

Stay on point. He's a dog that chases it's tail and moment later forgets what he was doing. Only to go and sniff is own butt, thinking its roses.

The only self destruct so far in this election is trump himself. You will never get an idiot to stay on point.

·
Registered
3,566 Posts
HT, who are you kidding with stay on point. Name one time trump has stayed on point for more than an hour. Latest is PA and if he looses there it's because of cheating. He wants the police, sheriff and everyone out there to prevent something that hasn't been shown to be true. What's next the national guard. The election hasn't even had one vote cast and he's set his excuse stage. He could be talking about the Clinton foundation connections but not him it's a me me election only.

Stay on point. He's a dog that chases it's tail and moment later forgets what he was doing. Only to go and sniff is own butt, thinking its roses.

The only self destruct so far in this election is trump himself. You will never get an idiot to stay on point.
Stay on topic, this thread is about the rampant Clinton corruption that is being covered up by the government and ignored by the liberal media.

·
Registered
9,717 Posts

Maybe some of those third-world nations whose elections Jimmy Carter so charitably monitored,...maybe they could send some monitors
to see how the pros (Dems!) steal an election.

·
Banned
12,837 Posts
Stay on topic, this thread is about the rampant Clinton corruption that is being covered up by the government and ignored by the liberal media.

Stay on point with this bunch. Who are you kidding. HT mentioned if trump can stay on point I'm responding to his changing of the subject.

It must be tough to be so pissed knowing you've nominated a complete idiot to run for your thoughts. The guy had a plan, the plan was to not want that pres position, he is sticking to that plan perfectly. I do have to give him a little thumbs up for that.

·
Registered
76,289 Posts

CNN has already taken a hit for the Over the Top Trump bashing. They are running out of topocs while the Clinton machine keeps on giving.
IMO people are much more interested in hearing the truth of the corruption and lies of the perceive Clinton dynasty.
I guess we will see but in the last week the Focus has clearly shifted away from Trump

·
Banned
12,837 Posts
Maybe some of those third-world nations whose elections Jimmy Carter so charitably monitored,...maybe they could send some monitors
to see how the pros (Dems!) steal an election.

Stay on point here will you. Fish, will now chime in. Oh what no he won't. He's too pissed he picked a yyyuuuuggggeeee idiot.

·
Registered
76,289 Posts
Stay on point with this bunch. Who are you kidding. HT mentioned if trump can stay on point I'm responding to his changing of the subject.

It must be tough to be so pissed knowing you've nominated a complete idiot to run for your thoughts. The guy had a plan, the plan was to not want that pres position, he is sticking to that plan perfectly. I do have to give him a little thumbs up for that.
Not pissed at all. Optimistic about the fact that the truth is coming out from sources the Clinton’s cannot control.

·
Registered
11,766 Posts
Our Justice Department has already proven to be corrupt at the highest levels. Combine this with the Clinton expertise in double speak, influence, and damage control and there is almost 0% chance anything will happen.

Remember, these are con artists that brought you " I did not have relations with that Woman" - and the Senate bought it!

Our Country is run Politically by thieves and fools.

·
Registered
9,717 Posts
Guccifer is doing the job the Media refuses to do. :thumbsup:

Why is it that Judicial Watch files all the FOIA requests, rather than the Media? :huh:

Reactions: OldTimingFisherMan

·
Registered
76,289 Posts
Our Justice Department has already proven to be corrupt at the highest levels. Combine this with the Clinton expertise in double speak, influence, and damage control and there is almost 0% chance anything will happen.

Remember, these are con artists that brought you " I did not have relations with that Woman" - and the Senate bought it!

Our Country is run Politically by thieves and fools.
Agreed that’s why I am counting on a continual flow information from those who ca not be controlled

·
Banned
12,837 Posts
CNN has already taken a hit for the Over the Top Trump bashing. They are running out of topocs while the Clinton machine keeps on giving.
IMO people are much more interested in hearing the truth of the corruption and lies of the perceive Clinton dynasty.
I guess we will see but in the last week the Focus has clearly shifted away from Trump
No one is putting words in trumps mouth, no one. Trump is doing this all himself. Be very distinct in the words you pick. We all make the mistake once, realizing a choice of words wasn't correct, you don't do that again. Trump does it all the time.

Stop blaming the media for the problems trump brings on himself. Trumps the one using the media for zero dollars and you all loved it in the beginning. He was using no money for ads. Now the same media he uses to cover him you don't care for. He had no problem with any media covering his good side, the problem is the bad side is bigger with him.

There is no running out of topics with trump. He is one big stupid story. He opens his mouth he wants that limelight, the problem is its sour light.

He could easily keep the media on Hillary, he changes that subject himself. He could be talking about her in more than a, Crocked Hillary phrase, but he has nothing more. He can't talk in complete sentances. It's a word or two and it's right back to me me I I. He says dumb stuff and doubles down on it. He could apologize, he doesn't. He could walk it back, well he does that too, but it's after the triple time of saying it. It's to late by then. He hasn't learned from day one how to talk intelligently. He talks like he's behind a closed door and the ones hearing him have signed papers that say, what is said here stays here. He forgot to have the world sign those papers too.

There are no excuses. Trump is trump and this is him. The media is the media, either you work using them or you learn to shut up.

·
Registered
76,289 Posts
No one is putting words in trumps mouth, no one. Trump is doing this all himself. Be very distinct in the words you pick. We all make the mistake once, realizing a choice of words wasn't correct, you don't do that again. Trump does it all the time.

Stop blaming the media for the problems trump brings on himself. .
I had to stop reading at “Stop Blaming” the media. The Media DOES NOT REPORT Clintons fumbles. They do focus on Trump’s and good further to fabricate them when they think they can get away with it.
Like I said Information from sources the Media and the Clinton’s cannot control will get the attention of the Independents.

·
Registered
7,277 Posts
Agreed that’s why I am counting on a continual flow information from those who ca not be controlled

Uh oh..... Looks like me might have a horrible accident or maybe even a suicide in the upcoming months!

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
The inevitable self inflicted rifle wound to the back of the head.

Uh oh..... Looks like me might have a horrible accident or maybe even a suicide in the upcoming months!

·
Registered
76,289 Posts
These guys realize the danger. IMO they have backups of backups and mechanisms in place to launch an automated full-scale assault if they are killed.
Again IMO we may be watching the unraveling of the biggest names in the Globalist circle

·
Banned
12,837 Posts
I had to stop reading at “Stop Blaming” the media. The Media DOES NOT REPORT Clintons fumbles. They do focus on Trump’s and good further to fabricate them when they think they can get away with it.
Like I said Information from sources the Media and the Clinton’s cannot control will get the attention of the Independents.

Trumps words have become the bigger story. It leads to the next big story to yet happen, The Republican Party is history. They are only saying ahead of that story to come.

Now, trump can be the one leading the story. The media as you put it doesn't talk about clintons, trump should be 24/7. Trump should 110% talking Clinton only, economy, Isis, taxes, all this. Trump shouldn't be picking an arguement with anything military, nothing. It's such a hot button topic, support and shut up about anything else with it. if Hillary went after someone like Mc Cain or the Gold Metal families like trump did you'd be calling for her head and how unAmerican she is. Well trump is unAmerican to me. You do not critize those that put their lives on the line for us all.

Trump has control himself of the media and it's direction, he chooses to always have the light on him. I swear he does not like anyone having more time in the light than himself. That bothers him and it sets the stage for no thought words coming out.

Talk Hillary, talk Hillary that should be at the top of his notes each day. Nope, At the top of his notes it says from the desk of trump in bold gold letters. After that his attention span is limited. Look shiny object.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts