BASS BARN banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got back from a quick trip down to Los Suenos Costa Rica, already can't wait for the next trip back. We rented a fellow barners condo, Bob (Triton99) in Del Mar and the accomidations were outstanding, especially for non-fishing wives. We followed Bob's suggestions when it came to resturants, activiteis, etc and had one of the best vacations we ever took. On the fishing side we snuck out for a day of sailfishing went 10 for 13, had one shot at a blue but couldnt get him to eat. Highlight of the day was a personal best mahi (67 in appx 65lbs).

If anyone is thinking about making the trip down to Los Suenos I would highly recommend reaching out to Bob, the facility's in Los Suenos are top notch and a great place to bring the family if you are looking for activities and world class fishing.

Attachments

·
Registered
139 Posts
Dude
That is a slob of a mahi; great work. I think they fight much harder than the sails. Good to hear you had a nice trip - i was there in Bobs condo in Jan and again in March. He certainly has the place tricked out and set up nice. We golf on our days off and its nice being right on the course. Good to hear the sail bite is still consistent; i heard a few weeks back my bud boated 29 for 65 bites. That is a busy day in the cockpit. Here is some video of the giant Roosters we got when we were there in 2012.

http://youtu.be/TpQnhXdD67A

Just got back from a quick trip down to Los Suenos Costa Rica, already can't wait for the next trip back. We rented a fellow barners condo, Bob (Triton99) in Del Mar and the accomidations were outstanding, especially for non-fishing wives. We followed Bob's suggestions when it came to resturants, activiteis, etc and had one of the best vacations we ever took. On the fishing side we snuck out for a day of sailfishing went 10 for 13, had one shot at a blue but couldnt get him to eat. Highlight of the day was a personal best mahi (67 in appx 65lbs).

If anyone is thinking about making the trip down to Los Suenos I would highly recommend reaching out to Bob, the facility's in Los Suenos are top notch and a great place to bring the family if you are looking for activities and world class fishing.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.