BASS BARN banner

lost rod(Absecon)

1K views 8 replies 9 participants last post by  bfish25 
#1 ·
lost rod sunami airwave penn 965 if u catch it ill buy it back :rolleyes:

#3 ·
Hope you get it back. Where were you fishing?

#7 ·
CLASSIC!!! I've always said you have to be committed to chasing a rod. If your n it committed prior to it going over. ...then kiss it goo d bye.

Now the cell phone? That's a different story. Fortunately mine is usually deployed to streaming Pandora and not in my pocket.

#8 ·
Yea well if it makes you feel better, I was washing out my boat at the car wash, took out my rods, net, oars in use for backups in case of breakdown knock on wood, and my favorite fishing cap, and placed them off to side for wash down.....yea...drove home and realized I don't have them. Went back and they were gone. Needless to say I had to take the wifey out for buttering up to get new stuff haha.

#9 ·
Was releasing a sand shark last year and when I threw him over the side of the boat his tail wrapped around my rod and launched it airborne like a missile. Was gone in a second it was a 7' st croix and a Calcutta 400 it was my favorite combo had it for many years.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.