BASS BARN banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
caught this guy on live spot not sure of official weight no scale on the boat and i wanted to let this beauty go! live spot works even when the tide is at a stand still.

·
Registered
15,362 Posts
Originally posted by rival:
caught this guy on live spot not sure of official weight no scale on the boat and i wanted to let this beauty go! live spot works even when the tide is at a stand still.
ya did? :confused:

35lbs even! ;)

[ 11-19-2005, 05:42 AM: Message edited by: striper2278 ]

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
Originally posted by rival:
Theres a dependable report, I think I am gonna go buy some spot and go in the bay during slack, low tide, maybe I'll get one like that????? :confused: :eek: :confused:

APRIL 14, 2004
We had an open boat trip to day with Vinnie Debartolo, Big Daddy, and his friend Rich Sadler.

We headed out into the fog with flat calm conditions and no wind. We started to mark a couple fish so we anchored up, and put out our lines out with some fresh clam. The tide was taking forever to get moving, as we were waiting we had a few hits and a fish on, but nothing else.

We made a move and found some better marks, and gave it another try. After about 15 minutes the first rod got hit, we had a 30". It hit very very light, we almost didn't see it. Then Big Daddy got a 34", we all had a few except for myself and Rich.

Rich, who had never caught a striper before, got a light tap on his rod and hooked up. The fish gave him a real nice fight taking him around the back of the boat. It looked heavy, then we saw the spash and it looked like a big one.

We got it to the boat, and he ended up with a 44" 35lb. bass!!! Not bad for his first

We had a great trip. We ended up limiting out with stripers to 35 pounds today. Great job guys!

[ 11-19-2005, 08:40 PM: Message edited by: Stalker Charters ]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts