BASS BARN banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a picture of the trandsducer that has the temp sensor on the transducer? I looked online and cannot fine a picture that I am looking for to compare to. Mine has a little hole at the top of it on the side that points away from the boat out the stern, its the size of an eraser on a pencil and I can't rememer if it came that way. I feel that it shouldn't be there and should be sealed. I have the LMS 527 if that helps. It actaully looks like something pushed in the plastic and when it got pushed in it had a tiny tear inside, like a tooth pick was pushed in it.

Thanks

·
Registered
138 Posts
Usually Lowarnce has a separate unit for speed and temp, apart from the transducer for transom mounting. I've never seen a transom mount transducer that included speed and temp other than tru-hull units.

:huh:

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Speed wheel is separate, temp sensor is in with the Transducer. I have seen some with the copper, but mine is all black, I am assuming the sensor is inside it. The spot that I am talking about is in red. Should it be sealed or did it come with a hole, cannot tell from this picture. Pretty sure it was sealed, but want to make sure. Thanks for the help.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.