Registered
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Looking for something to attach my straps to on several reels that
don't have lugs.
I found "Get Strapped" but it looks like they are not in business any longer
Found this on a tackle shops site.

Tried to email, but it was returned.

Sorry, please do NOT order this product at this time! The brackets are made by a small one-man operation, the fellow is retired & simply not producing at the present time. When and if they do become available we'll pull this message and make an announcement on our Weekly Special's page. For now, our inventory is depleted, we have none, and there's no way to obtain more,.

any help would be appreciated

·
Banned
12,837 Posts
Get strapped has been out of business for quite some time. The problem get strapped had was under great load the strap would bend and have a weak spot once it's bent back, only to bend easier the next time.

Check with someone like JPR here, he may have some answers for you. Aftco makes a strap for spinning rods that you can use for conventional but you wrap the strap around below the reel not above like the spinning set up would be. It's a so so set up, but your have to see if its comfortable for you to use.

Kil from jigandpop, has said he's working on something, but it's only in the works.

·
Registered
8,254 Posts
we are working on something now.

i stock the rod rings, aftco, blackmagic reel straps
and can get the braid strap.

the straps are good, but they do have a chance to fail.

·
Registered
3,461 Posts
This is our version of the Strap.. We have them made for us and I have a load in stock.
I never uses the rings but some guys have said they hit your arm while jigging.

Click this link and scroll all the way to the bottom of the page.

http://www.terminatortackle.com/fighting-belts-harness.php

1 - 6 of 6 Posts