BASS BARN banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
6,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok getting closer to making this work. From the feed back I got I see a preference to go with the 36' express Cammy's Dad as our platform. She is the boat I took to the scales at Mako Mania and I'll be running at OCWMO. Fast, good on fuel, and a proven fish raiser I feel confident that she's the right choice to put another win on the board for this year. I'd like to take a few of you to the winners circle . Right now we have three verbally comitted. To make this thing work right we really need two more.

Its our intention to run a mixed spread targeting both blues and whites as blues have put us in the money a couple times before. With that, I don't suggest we dump the big bucks in the white only big calcutta. This will help to keep costs down too. Of course its up to my passengers ultimately to decide what we do.

So if you have even the slightest interest please email me. I know its early and I won't be setting anything in stone for a while but getting this thing settled out early can only be a good thing...;)

Email: [email protected]

·
Banned
6,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Mail hasn't come through yet. May want to try again in a while if it doesn't get through. Been some issues with Aol down here due to rain and t-storms... I'll be on the look out for it...

Looks like we have a Private Message capability here now you could try that...

Other wise my cell is 561-301-6309...

·
Banned
6,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Just tried a couple emails off the link in the first post and it came right through. I guess the PM function is disabled but feel free to call... I am flexible...

·
Banned
6,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you for the call Beatsworkin... That leaves one seat that is definately available. As nothing is set in stone yet please contact me if you have interest as other seats are just in the "interested" stage and could open up.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts