BASS BARN banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
See: Pew: 275,000 Babies Born in U.S. From Illegal Alien Mothers in 2014

”The report also showed that in 2014 those 275,000 births represented seven percent of the 4 million births in the U.S.

Births to illegal alien mothers accounted for about one-in-three births (32%) to foreign-born mothers in the U.S. in 2014, according to the Pew estimates.

“These estimates are based mainly on data from the U.S. Census Bureau’s Current Population Survey and its American Community Survey, using the widely accepted residual methodology employed by Pew Research Center for many years,” the Pew Research Center’s stated on its website.

“These new estimates update and revise previous estimates for 2012 (310,000 previously; now 305,000) and 2013 (295,000 previously; now 290,000) based on more detailed data sources,” it stated.”

It is absolutely stunning how many illegal alien births have occurred over the past several years as reported above. But what is also stunning is American Citizens have been made into tax slaves to finance these births. See: Illegal Immigrant Births - At Your Expense

”It was 5 a.m. and CBS News national correspondent Byron Pitts is with a woman who is nine months pregnant. She's rushed to a south Texas hospital to undergo a C-section - a $4,700 medical procedure that won't cost her a dime. She qualifies for emergency Medicaid.

She gave birth to a healthy, 8 1/2 pound baby boy - born in America. His Mexican mother gave him an American name: Eliot.

Eliot is one of an estimated 300,000 children of illegal immigrants born in the United States every year, according to the Pew Hispanic Center. They're given instant citizenship because they are born on U.S. soil, which makes it easier for their parents to become U.S. citizens.”

Not only is our federal government encouraging the poverty stricken populations of other countries to flood into the United States, but our federal and state governments also use their power to make American citizens into tax-slaves to support the economic needs of millions upon millions of illegal aliens and their children!

And this raises a question: Why on earth has President Trump supported Paul Ryan’s Obamacare Bill which would not end Medicaid that illegal aliens use to give birth to their children?

Instead of attacking the “Freedom Caucus”, President Trump ought to be questioning Paul Ryan’s desire to finance the needs of illegal aliens who have flooded into the United States.

JWK

American citizens are sick and tired of being made into tax-slaves to finance a maternity ward for the poverty stricken populations of other countries who invade our borders to give birth.

·
Registered
76,289 Posts
In the Eyes of the World we are to Rich and need to share

Keep this in mind – when people worry about what the rest of the World Leaders think about us just say F’um. They are so jealous of what we have accomplished and how far they have fallen it’s a disgrace.
Back on topic - sorry:eek:

In 24 States, 50% or More of Babies Born on Medicaid; New Mexico Leads Nation With 72%http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/terence-p-jeffrey/24-states-50-babies-born-medicaid

This is not a recipe for advancing the quality of our society unless you are a wealth person looking for cheap labor…

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
The right better wake the %$ck up or it's over . TRUMP needs to sit down with the party and cut the throats
of the snowflake conservtives.....

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
President Trump is too busy attacking the conservative "Freedom Caucus".

The right better wake the %$ck up or it's over . TRUMP needs to sit down with the party and cut the throats
of the snowflake conservtives.....
Trump is too busy attacking the conservative "freedom caucus".

JWK

There was a time not too long ago in New York when able-bodied people were ashamed to accept home relief, a program created by Franklin D. Roosevelt in 1931 when he was Governor. Now these ticks and fleas not only demand welfare, but use it to buy beer, wine, drugs and Lotto tickets.

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
Sorry guys...I'm behind Trump on a lot of things, but healthcare ain't one of 'em. He wants universal healthcare.

Full article here:

http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2017/03/trump_and_national_heath_care.html

In 1999 when Trump was contemplating a run for President under the banner of the Reform Party, he told Larry King:
If you can’t take care of your sick in the country, forget it, it’s over…I believe in universal healthcare.
Also in 1999 on NBC’s Dateline he said:
Liberal on healthcare, we have to take care of people…I love universal.
In 2000 he told The Advocate:
I would put forward a comprehensive health care program and fund it with an increase in corporate taxes.
Also in 2000 Trump published a book The America We Deserve wherein hepraised universal healthcare systems:
We must have universal healthcare…I’m a conservative on most issues but a liberal on this one. We should not hear so many stories of families ruined by healthcare expenses.
We need, as a nation, to reexamine the single payer plan, as many individual states are doing.
There are many who would dismiss these quotes as being ancient history and claim that Trump has evolved and changed his views. However, he has not. On60 Minutes in September of 2015 in an interview with Scott Pelley:
Trump: “Everybody’s got to be covered. This is an un-Republican thing for me to say because a lot of times they say, No, no, the lower 25 percent that can’t afford private. But-“
Pelley: “Universal health care.”
Trump: “I am going to take care of everybody. I don’t care if it costs me votes or not. Everybody’s going to be taken care of now.”
Pelley: “The uninsured person is going to be taken care of? How? How?
Trump: “They’re going to be taken care of. I would probably make a deal with existing hospitals to take care of people. And, you know what, if this is probably—"
Pelley: “Make a deal? Who’s going to pay for it?
Trump: “The Government is going to pay for it”
Appearing on The Late Show with David Letterman in January of 2015 Trump told a story about a friend who visited Scotland which revealed his true mindset about healthcare:
A friend of mine was in Scotland recently. He got very, very sick. They took him by ambulance and he was there four days. He was really in trouble, and when they released him and he said, ‘Where do I pay?’ And they said. ‘There’s no charge.’ Not only that, he said it was like great doctors, great care. I mean we could have a great system like that in this country.”
Most recently, on January 15, 2017 in an interview with the Washington Post Trump stated:
We’re going to have insurance for everyone.
There was a philosophy in some circles that if you can’t pay for it, you don’t get it. That’s not going to happen with us. People can expect to have great health care.

·
Registered
76,289 Posts

JWK

There was a time not too long ago in New York when able-bodied people were ashamed to accept home relief, a program created by Franklin D. Roosevelt in 1931 when he was Governor. Now these ticks and fleas not only demand welfare, but use it to buy beer, wine, drugs and Lotto tickets.

Hate to say it but the Freedom caucus is not the path forward for the Reps. They bring value and have stuck to their guns but the Obamanation has polluted America from within (Students, Schools and wingnut teachers) and with outsiders (immigrants) beyond what can be stopped.
Best for them to get onboard with Trump to secure the Supreme Court and other legislation that can slow the Liberal cancer that is spreading across out country.

·
Registered
19,140 Posts
For the last 20 years women from Saudi Arabia, and other countries, have been coming here to visit when 8 months pregnant. They have their kids in Pennsylvania Hospital and the birth certificate gets sent to Saudi Arabia or some other ****hole in Africa or the Middle East.

These kids are citizens.

I more and more think that we cannot get back those 8 years Obama took from the soul of this country. 10 T in new debt. Hundreds of unqualified activist judges, the public schools?????

Trump is only going to slow things down for a few years.

·
Registered
13,327 Posts
I second that, I did not expect him to attack them when the Dems and many others were not for the bill either. Why he did not call for the same bill they sent to Bobo last year, the one Ryan made a speech about after it was vetoed. This would have flushed out all the rinos that used that vote as a cover to get elected and the one who are truly for constitutional principals and the American People.

JWK

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
For the last 20 years women from Saudi Arabia, and other countries, have been coming here to visit when 8 months pregnant. They have their kids in Pennsylvania Hospital and the birth certificate gets sent to Saudi Arabia or some other ****hole in Africa or the Middle East.

Did you see: Chinese flock to USA to give birth to U.S. citizens - USA Today

BEIJING — Business is booming here for companies that coach pregnant women on how to deceive U.S. immigration authorities so they can enter the United States for the sole purpose of giving birth to American citizens.

At least 500 companies offered "birth tourism" services in China last year, the Shanghai newspaper National Business Daily reported. While there are no official statistics, the number of Chinese citizens heading to the USA to give birth likely is in the tens of thousands each year. The cost of a trip, including medical expenses, runs from $20,000 to $80,000.

Our country is being sold to those willing to pay for it and screw American citizens.

JWK

America will not regain her honor and splendor until the blood of tyrants is made to flow in her streets.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts