I have a like new Makita Disc Grinder only used once for a short time.
It is clean no dirt, not a scratch. Asking $175.00 OBO
I live in Manahawkin if you are not far i will drop it off or you can pick it up. Comes with some new disc's and grinding wheel.........Thanks
- <LI class=equipment>GA7001L 7" Disc Grinder <LI class=equipment>7" Grinding Wheel <LI class=equipment>Side Handle <LI class=equipment>Wheel Guard <LI class=equipment>Flange <LI class=equipment>Lock Nut <LI class=equipment>Lock Nut Wrench
- Spindle Washer
- <LI class=specification>Amperage: 15.0 <LI class=specification>No-load RPM: 6,000 <LI class=specification>Grinding Wheel: 7" (180mm) <LI class=specification>Wire Cup Brush: 6" (150mm) <LI class=specification>Sanding Disc: 7" (180mm) <LI class=specification>Arbor Size: 5/8" - 11 UNC <LI class=specification>Length: 16-1/4" (415mm)
- Weight: 12.6 lbs (5.7 kg)
- <LI class=feature>All ball and needle bearings for long life. <LI class=feature>Extra heavy duty motor for high production and continuous use. <LI class=feature>Removable side handle can be mounted on either side <LI class=feature>AC/DC switch for use with alternative power source. <LI class=feature>Rugged housing for long life.
- Spindle lock for easy wheel changes.