BASS BARN banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1992 MAKO 22' CC WITH 200 H.P. MERCURY OFFSHORE W/S.S. PROP., TRAILER, HEAVY DUTY CONSOLE, LEANING POST W/ ROCKET LAUNCHER, LIVE WELL, LADDER, WINTER COVER, VHF,FF,GPS, HYD. STEERING, FIRST $14,995. BILL 215-824-1289
email me for a picture [email protected]

[ 10-13-2004, 05:06 PM: Message edited by: jerzeedivr ]

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yep its me! I am going to get a new boat. Looking at Luhrs and Contender? As for the ride you would know! that boat can handle some nasty seas! A guy emailed me today and wants to see the boat. I want to sell this one first so i'm not holding two boats.
CYA

·
Registered
45 Posts
Good idea Mr.Buck. Ya I remember you talking about the luhrs and contender. As for the ride it can handle alot! Good luck.

·
Registered
1,767 Posts

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
I have fished on this boat alot and she sure is a fishing machine! Still got some of them big sea bass from last trip out with Mr. Buck. Hate to sea her go and at this price she wont last long. All you guys looking for the perfect mako this is the one
loose...

[ 10-03-2004, 08:27 AM: Message edited by: loosedrag ]

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yep still got her! if nobody from the Barn picks her up i'll advertise in the spring. Had her out this weekend catching those Blues and Herring. Had a blast she runs so good i wonder if i'm doing the right thing?
jerzeedivr

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
HEY! I will try to get some pictures this weekend and post or email for Tuesday evening.
Thanks for your intrest!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts