BASS BARN banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trolled around outside of GE Inlet with plenty of birds and bait...

A tad bit snotty as we were in 3-5 with an occasional 6-7 footer mixed in for good measure.

No bass, but did manage some bluefish in the 1 pound range with a real slob 3 pounder! :D :D :D

Mako bait written all over them...they'll be salted this afternoon and vacuum packed and sent to the deep freeze for a winters hibernation until the toothy ones show up next June...

To the guys who replied to my request and those who emailed me: Thanks.

--------------------------------------

...here's Jake working the spread...

Here's jake taking credit for the 3 pounder that was caught while he was sleeping...

Here's the catch...

[ 11-14-2005, 11:36 AM: Message edited by: Jeff - Fazmataz ]

·
Registered
72 Posts
Nice work JJ, was out yesterday as well, headed out from hinch marina, limited out on slot stripers and some large blues, heard you were down,cirled your marina, fortenetly for me didn't seeya! Go birds! 33's in town!

·
Registered
4,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
JJ ?!?!?! :eek: ...must be a brother...

What's happening, Brett...you're still due to get beat up by a tuna...you've been ducking us long enough!

I added some photos to the initial post above...check it out...

[ 11-14-2005, 11:36 AM: Message edited by: Jeff - Fazmataz ]

·
Registered
4,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by RIVERNYMPH:
......exactly, jake knows he can outfish you, but me, that's a different story.
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Here we go...you never cease to amaze me...

...so lets think hypothetically...SW 15-25...would you rather have 28,000 pounds of glass under your a$$ or 140 pounds of mouth jawing your ears off?

Rather have a Laz-Y-Boy to catch a few zzzz's...or a 140 pound gumb flapper peppering you with egotistical stories of grandeur?

I love you Brett, but the next time I see you at the tail gate, I'm going to relentlessly berate you and send you away with your tail between your little legs...just like old times... :D :D :D

·
Registered
621 Posts
YEAH, I THOUGHT I RECOGNIZED THAT LAZY SLOTH. I USED TO PLAY SOCCER WITH JAKE BACK IN H.S. HE HASNT CHANGED MUCH, HE SLEPT ON THE BENCH DURING MOST OF THE SOCCER GAMES AND IT DOESNT SUPRISE ME THAT HE SLEEPS WHILE FISHING. MOST LIKELY AFTER A COUPLE OF DOZEN COLD ONES!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.