BASS BARN banner

Mako Bait (w/ pics)

454 views 10 replies 3 participants last post by  Jeff - Fazmataz 
#1 ·
Trolled around outside of GE Inlet with plenty of birds and bait...

A tad bit snotty as we were in 3-5 with an occasional 6-7 footer mixed in for good measure.

No bass, but did manage some bluefish in the 1 pound range with a real slob 3 pounder! :D :D :D

Mako bait written all over them...they'll be salted this afternoon and vacuum packed and sent to the deep freeze for a winters hibernation until the toothy ones show up next June...

To the guys who replied to my request and those who emailed me: Thanks.

--------------------------------------

...here's Jake working the spread...

Here's jake taking credit for the 3 pounder that was caught while he was sleeping...

Here's the catch...

[ 11-14-2005, 11:36 AM: Message edited by: Jeff - Fazmataz ]

See less See more
Discussion starter · #3 ·
JJ ?!?!?! :eek: ...must be a brother...

What's happening, Brett...you're still due to get beat up by a tuna...you've been ducking us long enough!

I added some photos to the initial post above...check it out...

[ 11-14-2005, 11:36 AM: Message edited by: Jeff - Fazmataz ]

Discussion starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by RIVERNYMPH:
......exactly, jake knows he can outfish you, but me, that's a different story.
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Here we go...you never cease to amaze me...

...so lets think hypothetically...SW 15-25...would you rather have 28,000 pounds of glass under your a$$ or 140 pounds of mouth jawing your ears off?

Rather have a Laz-Y-Boy to catch a few zzzz's...or a 140 pound gumb flapper peppering you with egotistical stories of grandeur?

I love you Brett, but the next time I see you at the tail gate, I'm going to relentlessly berate you and send you away with your tail between your little legs...just like old times... :D :D :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.