BASS BARN banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
9,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the tags are great.

i think everyone was enjoying it. ill post what i want, you can judge if its appropriate or not, thats not my job.

i cant see anything immature about that post.

shame on you :naughty:

-nurse focker:)

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
Apparently posting a pole about whether or not some one is a "Butt Hole" is mature and appropriate. However, a comical post making light of ourselves is immature and deserves to be locked down.

I just want to make sure I understand the rules.

·
Registered
9,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Apparently posting a pole about whether or not some one is a "Butt Hole" is mature and appropriate. However, a comical post making light of ourselves is immature and deserves to be locked down.

I just want to make sure I understand the rules.
Yes apparently poking fun at eachother is not allowed in the dry dock :cool:

but i did find makos "Who thinks BT3100 is a BUTTHOLE" pretty funny.

a wise man once told me certain professions require maturity :thumbsup:

·
Registered
25,494 Posts
Hey Focker, I just wasted my time in the other thread since I haven't been on since yesterday & then have to go thru yours too. Threads like that do nothing but start crap. I've been here a lot longer than you, so I know which ones will quickly stir up the worse in ppl.

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
That was an inside joke btwn me & BT. It was posted & then locked.
So are you saying inmature and inapropriate theads are allowed only if its an inside joke?

Or inmature and inapropriate theads are allowed if you are a moderator and have the ability to lock them?

·
Registered
27,561 Posts
So are you saying inmature and inapropriate theads are allowed only if its an inside joke?

Or inmature and inapropriate theads are allowed if you are a moderator and have the ability to lock them?
give it a break....:nuts:

·
Registered
8,083 Posts

I think he's saying to cut the bullshit....stop playing 3rd grade tic for tat ****. He is a moderator for a website...no arguing....the owner says what goes and it goes...

As for Zars post...I didn't read it as poking fun...I read it as "who pissed this guy off this time" you can read through it and see all his options were based on that someone made him upset to the point to come on here and post that maybe in humor...but what else do you expect?

·
Registered
9,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey Focker, I just wasted my time in the other thread since I haven't been on since yesterday & then have to go thru yours too. Threads like that do nothing but start crap. I've been here a lot longer than you, so I know which ones will quickly stir up the worse in ppl.
the nature of the beast i suppose?

the dry dock has never been so parched :D

Yes and Yes.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
25,494 Posts

There is a difference btwn a joke & a post that does nothing but cause a bunch of crap. Want to see immature, go read the best fishermen thread & see how immature a bunch of grownups can be.

·
Registered
9,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
As for Zars post...I didn't read it as poking fun...I read it as "who pissed this guy off this time" you can read through it and see all his options were based on that someone made him upset to the point to come on here and post that maybe in humor...but what else do you expect?
chef i don't let internet message boards keep me up at night.

no one "pissed me off"

but its better to be pissed off then pissed on :thumbsup:

i think my options were fair and including everyone who posts on this site, including myself

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
Well whom do I report Tom to then, because I think saying on a public forum that some one is too immature to practice theor chosen profession is completely over the line and uncalled for.

Its one thing to lock the thread and say something along the lines of “I’m locking this up, nothing good can come of it,” its another to completely disrespect a member and try to ruin their career before it starts.

·
Registered
25,494 Posts
Well whom do I report Tom to then, because I think saying on a public forum that some one is too immature to practice there chosen profession is completely over the line and uncalled for.

Its one thing to lock the thread and say something along the lines of “I’m locking this up, nothing good can come of it,” its another to completely disrespect a member and try to ruin their career before it starts.
Disrespect a member. That's funny. Want disrespect, try being a lawyer on here. ;);)

I don't know what your problem is, but I suggest you step back a bit and pick a fight you have a chance of winning.

·
Registered
23,182 Posts
Well whom do I report Tom to then, because I think saying on a public forum that some one is too immature to practice theor chosen profession is completely over the line and uncalled for.

this is the funniest thread ever...

who do you report Mako to....

Maybe you should thank him, after all he does it all for free, on his time.

·
Registered
9,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)

Its ok, its the opinion of The National Council of Nursing Licensure, as well as the Common Wealth of New Jersey & Pennsylvania I am mature enough for safe practice.

USA up 1 nothing over the FINS!

mako I waste my time on this board every day, its not only you!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts