BASS BARN banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Victory,
There are other ramps that are not free. One is located on Brielle Road in Manasquan just east of the Drawbridge. I think it's now known as Deep Creek Cove. (732) 223-0400. Give them a call to make sure they are open. Can be a bit tricky at dead low tide but very close to the inlet. For what it's worth the guys there were very helpful when we all pulled our boats for the hurricane.
All the best,
JollyMonNJ

·
Registered
499 Posts
Strictly Marine

Victory,
There are other ramps that are not free. One is located on Brielle Road in Manasquan just east of the Drawbridge. I think it's now known as Deep Creek Cove. (732) 223-0400. Give them a call to make sure they are open. Can be a bit tricky at dead low tide but very close to the inlet. For what it's worth the guys there were very helpful when we all pulled our boats for the hurricane.
All the best,
JollyMonNJ
Is that the one at Strictly Marine? If so, it is a good ramp and close to the inlet.
However, there are some low-lying trees and wires on the way in, so be careful on the road if your boat is very tall. I had someone following me and he told me that my radar antenna and outrigger tops were in the leaves!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Is that the one at Strictly Marine? If so, it is a good ramp and close to the inlet.
However, there are some low-lying trees and wires on the way in, so be careful on the road if your boat is very tall. I had someone following me and he told me that my radar antenna and outrigger tops were in the leaves!
Yes. It's Deep Creek now but was known as Strictly. Never thought about the trees but you're right. I think you'll be ok if you come in from Rt 71 a/k/a Union Avenue.
JollyMonNJ

·
Registered
215 Posts
Thanks for this info. I've been looking for a ramp in this area as well. Let me know how you make out. I'm thinking of dragging my boat up there from AC on Saturday. Any additional info would be helpful.

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
I have trailered to that ramp several times. No issues with trees as I don't have a T-top or riggers. It's a little tight but it works just fine and you can't get any closer to the inlet than that. Even at low water I didn't have an issue with my bunk trailer.

·
Registered
569 Posts
I check the ramp at Shark River, Belmar Marina, web site says ramp
is closed for repair (finally)

Just talked to the owner of Deep Creek Cove
The ramp is closed, he suggested Shark River, I told him it was closed,
he is going to open tomorrow and allow me to drop my boat
in at 10, and pull at 4.

Kevin

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.