BASS BARN banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Jack-

I have several charts. The problem is they are on the boat in Point Pleasant, NJ and my new GPS is here at my home in NY. I wanted to enter a few waypoints for places I plan to fish this weekend. Rather than learn to use the machine with made-up or non-useful waypoints, I thought I would enter actual ones.

Your point is well taken, everyone should keep a chart of their local boating area.

So if anyone has the Lat/Lon for the ridge, please let me have them.

-Scott K.

[ 05-17-2004, 05:29 PM: Message edited by: Special-K ]

·
Registered
235 Posts
Scott, The numbers I have for the center of the ridge are...40 01.739 73 56.003 Are you still at Clarks? I'll probably be there this weekend.

Steve/ Crew of the Megan Beth

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Steve,

Thanks for the numbers. I rented the slip at Clarks through May 15th. I am still there, but have to move it to Ocean Beach Marina this weekend.

I'll be fishing Sat and Sun, weather dependant of course. I promised my daughter a day fishing, so Saturday we'll bounce the botom for some fluke, try a few near-shore wrecks for sea-bass, tog, etc... and if we run past a school of blues, we'll try our luck with them too. She just wants action, she could care less what she catches...bergalls are even fine for her!

Thanks again for teh #'s.

-Scott K.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts