BASS BARN banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
11,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How about a pool for Jason's stones when he gets rid of them? I bid "ONE DOLLAR"! All proceeds to the Reef Fund!

·
Registered
924 Posts
Maybe you should list it on EBay lol

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
i gots an old ugly stik ya can beat him with till they come out

·
Registered
19,698 Posts
Thanks Sea Devil.

Joe, will you take stones in lieu of payment for a boat slip???

My stones have to be worth something, you friggin eagles fans have been busting them all year.

If they let me, I am gonna take the stone home with me as a souvenier. Kind of like the big mug you get when you go to great adventure.

Jimbo, when does the auction end????

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
you know jason you couls always put yer stones on a trophy and give em away as an award for biggest stones breaker

hope you feel better bud

·
Registered
25,494 Posts
Being a Millbillie, he'll probably think they are precious stones and make a pair of earrings outta them for his wife.

You better hope for the last one. The rest of us are pulling for number 1. :D :D :D

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
the three above are also lawyers known as rippem gippem and the ever sinister shyster

·
Registered
924 Posts
Lol I can't give all my secrets away. But yeah I doctored it in frontpage. Yeah I get bored easily too.

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Originally posted by Sea Devil:
i gots an old ugly stik ya can beat him with till they come out
Too late I think he was already beat with an ugly stick! ;) Nothing like counting on your friends to kick ya when you're down huh Jason?

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
LOL DAYUM thats a good job, I clicked the power seller thingie for BassBarn, Barnum was RIGHT!

·
Premium Member
5,198 Posts
I think Jason's "stones" have been beaten enough. No bid. Ron

1 - 17 of 17 Posts