BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
happy new year everyone. I am in the process of buying another boat, 21 foot striper walkaround. I have allways kept my boats on the trailer but this is too big to tow every week or so. How much should I expect to pay for a slip? Money Island is one choice Cape May is the other.Any opions or help would be great.

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
schwepp--

Welcome and Maurice River price are about the same at Port Norris/Popeye's/longreach. 21' should run you are $5-800 or so. Depends which marina, which dock, how close to the walking ramp, electrical hook-up. Cape May I would say is quite a bit more somewhere in the 1000-1500 I would say but you should be able to get a few more answers from the Cape May and $ Island guys.

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
I dock at Smith's Marina in Somers Point. I just receivedthe 2004 slip deposit notice. He's asking 51$/ft. plus $20 for the ropes.

·
Registered
2,623 Posts
Welcome To The Barn Shwepp, I'm at Pier 47 WWood, It's Pricy But great!!!! -- About $1200. a Season but It's on a Rack inside the pavilion out of Gulls Way !!! ---- & Weather too !!! I Have the option of fishing The Del Bay, The Rips, inlets, Cape may & wildwood reefs & so much more... Only problem is it's a long ride down. By The way It sure took alot of worry off when the Hurricane Hit !!!---- :D -- IMOO was well worth it !!!!-- :D --SG

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
Welcome to the barn schwepp,
I keep my boat at hinch marina in cape may.
Its a nice little marina. I pay $1450 from april.15 to oct.15 for my 22ft. $100 for striper season.
Paul [Stars N Stripers]

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
Schwepp,TRMB hit it on the money,depending on what you will settle four,expect 1,000 - 1,500 1,000 being a mud slip :eek: ,but if ya find one cheeper,that has running water and electric,and i dont have to walk a mile .Let me know ;) ,Vincent Pastella

[ 01-04-2004, 07:12 PM: Message edited by: VDAWG ]

·
Registered
4,336 Posts
Cumberland reminder Jack kings marina Port norris up to 24' 700.00!!! I WAS AT Port Norris South last summer 2120 Parker 850.00 top shelf marina April to Dec managed by Jeff Tawes friendly helpfull and professional! Good Luck and Happy New Years.Mike

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
We are at Popeye's and our 19ft boat costs $570.00, thats $30.00 per foot. We put it in in early April and pull around the 1st of Dec.

·
Registered
6,250 Posts
I'M in $ island. $750/yr. running water up till nov. deep water all the time. floating docks. close by good fishing. I'm a 23 ft wellcraft WA.
Pulled my boat out mid dec. going back in mid march.

This past year was my first slip and I'll never go back to the ramp thing again. I just luv hopping on anytime day or night and fishing without any of the ramp hassles.

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
Hey Bluefin, had a friend, John that had a boat, bite me bait, there also. Past away 2 days before Thanksgiving. Most down there know him.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks everyone for the information. I think I'm going with Money Island 730 for 21ft may1-nov1 but Roger said if I want to go in earlier or stay in later no extra charge.Thanks again maybe I will run into wetdream.

·
Registered
817 Posts
Schwepp, I just bought a 2004 Stripper WA 21', what model did you buy? gotta slip at Baypoint (Near$Island)for $733.00. One thing to mention, you need to get on it pronto, alot of marinas fill up and you need to get on a list with some. Welcome to the BArn!
Jim
21' Seaswirl "Jamie's Seacret"

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
Welcome to $$$ Island Schwepp. I dry-dock my 21cc there. Yea, you'll run into Max. Good people there, and Roger usually has fresh bait.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Agita I bought a 1996 model 2150 it belonged to my brother in law but times are hard so he offered to sell it to me.Hardtop, outriggers,rocket launchers,full canvas, 175hp ocenpro. Only 411hrs on it, great buy coudln't pass it up. I lucked out with the slip my friend kept his parker there but is selling the boat so I got his slip,down the end by chucks shop.My wife would rather be close to the beach but oh well.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts