BASS BARN banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to move Marina's after this year. There is just not enough water in my current Marina and it is just a big hassle trying to dock.. kicking up mud. Anyone from Waretown, can probably guess where I am.

Anyway, please throw out your suggestions.
I have a 28' Pursuit.
it would be great if they had fuel on premise.
Yamaha certified mechanic as well.

·
Registered
178 Posts
South harbor marine with Tom Mackie (sr and jr) for yamaha mechanics. Amazing customer service. I offseason at bobs bay marina in barnegat which has plenty of water and nice folks, but no onsite mechanic.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Key Harbor. Best prices on gas (cash), restaurant, club houses, great showers, washers/dryers......pool overlooking the bay, and straight shot at the Oyster Creek Channel. :D

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
South harbor marine with Tom Mackie (sr and jr) for yamaha mechanics. Amazing customer service. I offseason at bobs bay marina in barnegat which has plenty of water and nice folks, but no onsite mechanic.
I am at South Harbor now. That is where I have a water problem. My slip is all the way near the entrance just a couple in from where Derek's boat used to be. Have been here for 6 years but I literaly had to push off from the mud bar in front of my slip the other day. Badly in need of dredging but I have not heard any positive feedback on that idea.

And I used to be at Bob's. Very nice family. I was their before Bob passed. Only reason I moved was because of lack of full time mechanic. In those days Lou used to do the work but he had a day job as well.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts