BASS BARN banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a marina. Just purchased 2120 Parker SC. Prefer somewear arround Fortiscue. Really dont want to paint the bottom so I would like a marina that has a boatell or a place that I could store her on the trailer. Any help is appreciated. Thanks Bob

·
Registered
31,673 Posts
Port Norris If A Nice Place With Boat Storage And An Actual Bathroom. Jeff Is A Great Guy.

·
Registered
3,277 Posts
rhowarth01 said:
I am looking for a marina. Just purchased 2120 Parker SC. Prefer somewear arround Fortiscue. Really dont want to paint the bottom so I would like a marina that has a boatell or a place that I could store her on the trailer. Any help is appreciated. Thanks Bob
You would be hard pressed to find a better marina than Sportsmans Cove in Fortescue.Reasonable rates,great service and nice people to deal with.They offer dry dock storage,launch service,slips,bait and tackle.Come and go as you please 24/7.They also rent boats,offer boat cleaning,and there is food available right across the street.I keep my boat there and so do other Barners.Hope this helps you out.They advertise on the Barn by the way.Check out their ad

·
Registered
14,461 Posts
Bay Invader hit the nail right on the head.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Bob, glad to hear you found your Parker. I remember you were looking from when you were looking on the CP forum. Did you check out Cecil Marine when you were looking to buy? I'll be trailering my 1801 CC Parker down to Fortescue often this year. I hope to see you down there. I duck hunt out of Sportsman's Cove in Fortescue also. You'll be very happy with Rick & Heidi's service. They are top notch operators.

Jim

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for all your help. I called Sportsmans cove today and will take a ride down this weekend to check it out.

·
Registered
4,126 Posts
I would love to do a season at sportman cove i have heard great things about that place. The problem is if you leave a good CM spot you will never get it back...

·
Registered
39,870 Posts
Bay Invader said:
You would be hard pressed to find a better marina than Sportsmans Cove in Fortescue.Reasonable rates,great service and nice people to deal with.They offer dry dock storage,launch service,slips,bait and tackle.Come and go as you please 24/7.They also rent boats,offer boat cleaning,and there is food available right across the street.I keep my boat there and so do other Barners.Hope this helps you out.They advertise on the Barn by the way.Check out their ad
SO Very True Jeff...
Heres a quick story. I had my boat wet slipped at Sportsmans Cove last season. I called Rick at the end of the season and told him I would be down the following weekend to pull the boat, I was done fishing for the year. My trailer was stored down the road at another marina. Rick calls me mid week and leaves a message that the weather was going to be bad all weekend so he went and picked up my trailer and pulled my boat.
Where the hell do you get that kind of service????
:D :D

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hello ' Everyone,
I'm new to this and was wondering if someone can tell me where in Port Norris is the marina with the slips and what is the name of it.

Thanks

1 - 14 of 14 Posts